Published 5/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 173.39 MB | Duration: 1h 15m

Mindset Tips for Entrepreneurs

What you'll learn
Learn how to make massive mindset shifts
Learn how to condition your mindset to succeed
Learn how to bash through obstacles that get in your way
Learn how to get your mind right for the dream career, business, and life that you want!
Requirements
No previous experience needed. This method is taught to my students of all ages.
Description
Ever felt like you just haven't got what it takes?Think that "feel the fear and do it anyway" is easier said than done?Tired of the so-called imposter syndrome blocking your progress?Want to make massive mindset shifts and learn how to condition your mindset to succeed?Ready to bash through obstacles that get in your way?I'm SO excited to share my #BossMoves Mindset Success Course with you!Now, you can learn exactly how to get your mind right for the dream career, business, and life that you want!Get my strategies, resources and systems that I used to overcome many obstacles including:*extreme shynesschildhood traumaand domestic abuse.I have since set up successful businesses from scratch, acted in feature films, composed for television and film, sung on top 10 chart hits, performed with top music artists live and on television, helped my students with transformational voice and success coaching, all while raising my daughter single-handedly. I also wrote and published a business book in 45 days on no budget and became an instant no. 1 bestseller. This happened while I was transitioning to become a lawyer. I attained 3 law degrees in 5 years from 2 different countries, set up my own law firm, and much more.Learn some strategies I've taught my clients to help them conquer their business and performance fears, manage outside noise, and gain self-control to level up and prepare themselves for success. When you click, you will get:Mindset Audio trainings - by meWorkbookMindset ResourcesBonus Juicy Mindset Tips!Here's to improving that mindset and having massive wins!DisclaimerInformation contained in this course is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for treatment or consultation with a mental health professional, business consultant, or any other professional.The techniques in this course were used by the course creator and the outcomes reflect her personal experiences and successes. No claim or guarantee is made that course participants will achieve the exact or similar results. Techniques are shared for illustration purposes only.Neither the course materials and information, nor any other part of the course is to be construed as a guarantee or warranty of a particular result.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction and Pre-Session ~ Congrats And Welcome To The Course!
Section 2: Three Things That Impact Our Mindset
Lecture 2 Lecture 2: Three Things That Impact Our Mindset
Section 3: Lecture 3: Brief Interlude
Lecture 3 Learn some factors that affect mindset
Section 4: Lecture 4: Breathing Exercise and Pep Talk
Lecture 4 Lecture 4: Breathing Exercise and Pep Talk
Section 5: Lecture 5: Step 1. Addressing Blocks - Getting Real
Lecture 5 Lecture 5: Step 1. Addressing Blocks - Getting Real
Section 6: Lecture 6: Step 2. Re - Conditioning The Mind
Lecture 6 Lecture 6: Step 2. Re - Conditioning The Mind
Section 7: Lecture 7: Step 3. Understand Your Motivation And Let It Fuel You
Lecture 7 Lecture 7: Step 3. Understand Your Motivation And Let It Fuel You
Section 8: Lecture 8: Exercise 1
Lecture 8 Lecture 8: Exercise 1
Section 9: Lecture 9: Exercise 2
Lecture 9 Lecture 9: Exercise 2
Section 10: Lecture 10: Exercise 3
Lecture 10 Lecture 10: Exercise 3
Section 11: Lecture 11: Bonus #1
Lecture 11 Lecture 11: Extra Content #1
Section 12: Lecture 12: Bonus #2
Lecture 12 Lecture 12: Extra Content #2
Those looking for success mindset strategies, resources, and an easy to follow system. The creator of this course used the strategies taught in this course in her own life to overcome extreme shyness, childhood trauma, and domestic abuse, She has since set up successful businesses from scratch, acted in feature films, composed for television and film, sung on top 10 chart hits, performed with top music artists live and on television, helped her students with transformational voice and success coaching, all while raising her daughter single-handedly. She also wrote and published a book in 45 days on no budget and became an instant no. 1 bestseller, transitioned to become a lawyer, attained 3 law degrees in 5 years from 2 different countries, set up her own law firm, and much more.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Kod:
https://rapidgator.net/file/1ea1bcf04c19f24f4e872deb58e43e6f/bmhkw.Improve.Your.Success.Mindset.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Kod:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/2ca81a7CF1001e88/bmhkw.Improve.Your.Success.Mindset.rar
nitroflare.com:
Kod:
https://nitroflare.com/view/58D0B65C64A9902/bmhkw.Improve.Your.Success.Mindset.rar
1dl.net:
Kod:
https://1dl.net/sxryzhkg030l/bmhkw.Improve.Your.Success.Mindset.rar