MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 13 lectures (48m 47s) | Size: 471.7 MB

Watch Behind The Scenes As I show You How I Use Youtube For My Business & How You Can Use It To Grow Your Business

What you'll learn:
This Can Work With Almost Any Business
Learn How To Get More Lead For Your Business
Learn How To Use Video To Build Relationships With Your Customers
Learn How To Correctly Setup Your Channel
Learn What Apps I Use To Run My Channel
Learn How To Hijack Traffic
Learn How To Optimize Your Channel To Get The Most Views
Get Behind The Scenes On How I Use Youtube On My 7-Figure Business
Learn How To Title Your Videos
Learn How To Make The Best Thumbnails
Learn How To Find Topics To Talk About
Learn How To Make Awesome Youtube Descriptions
Awesome Topic Ideas

Requirements
None
Great For Beginners
Learn these skills and sell them as a service to businesses
Learn these skills and coach others on youtube!

Description
Are you a Small Business that wants to use Youtube but doesn't know where to start?

Hi I'm Josh Pather I was recently awarded #63 Fastest Growing company In Texas and over the last couple of years I have managed to dominate my industry by using Youtube and with this easy and simple course, I'm going to show you how you can do this as well!!

Well, anyone who does searches on Google that show video results has probably noticed that they're far more likely to see YouTube videos than videos from any other source. My study confirmed that videos hosted on YouTube are the most likely videos to appear in the top 10 results and that you rarely will find a YouTube video ranking lower than the top 30 results.

We looked at over 6,000 queries that we thought were really quite likely to produce video results, and as you can see in this chart, 88% of the videos on the first page of Google were from YouTube, and YouTube took up more than half the video results for position 30 or higher.

60% Of Small Business Are Still Failing To Use Youtube As A Growth Strategy For Their Company...

Did You Know Youtube Is The #2 Search Engine?

Don't miss out on this opportunity to take your business online and get all those customers you have been missing.

This course is GREAT for SERVICE businesses in all industries.

I'm going to break Youtube down for you in small chunks and show you behind the scenes of how I use it.

By the END you will have a clear understanding of how to grow your business with YOUTUBE no matter what industry you are in.

We have a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.

Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!

Lets Roll!!

Who this course is for
Business Owners
New Business Owners
Service Business Owners
Brick And Mortar Business Owners
Youtube Beginners

Screenshots

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/a9264f2e4aa6b0de99e32b3a6e4c6d10/bguje.How.We.Get.300.Hours.Of.FREE.Advertising.On.Youtube.A.Month.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/101A4EB889AF1D0/bguje.How.We.Get.300.Hours.Of.FREE.Advertising.On.Youtube.A.Month.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction