How To Make EPIC YouTube Thumbnails - And Get More Views
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 540 MB
Duration: 32 mins | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Your one-stop guide for professional YouTube thumbnail design - from someone with millions of views.

What you'll learn

Craft exceptional looking thumbnails
Develop brand authority within your thumbnails
Catch someones attention in the home, sub, and recommended feed on YouTube
Create eye catching text and backgrounds in Photoshop
Get more views as a result of proper design choices

Requirements

English Language
Basic Photoshop Knowledge
Basic understanding of YouTube

Description

Something often overlooked by most content creators and YouTubers are THUMBNAILS. They're one of the single most important things that determine whether or not a video gets views and attention or not.

You want your video to be the one that catches the eye on the home page or sub feed, don't you?

Imagine all those missed views and attention your videos COULD be getting, only if you had a decent thumbnail made to entice them.

That's why I made this course.

I've helped millions of people over the years create colorful, eye catching thumbnail designs that stand out among the crowd. Now I'm taking what I know and putting it into a quick and easy video course here on Udemy.

In this series of videos, I'm going to take you from wherever you're currently at (newbie, advanced, etc) to a complete and utter thumbnail WIZARD.

Things that a professional looking thumbnail will do for your videos and channel:

Drive more views

Encourage more engagement

Earn more $$$

Create brand authority

Who this course is for:

Content creators looking to get more views on their videos
Companies or personalities looking to create more brand authority
Anyone looking to improve their design knowledge
Anyone aiming to improve their YouTube thumbnail designs

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/224daa187dc535b5f1000ba88a7c51ef/58tm6.How.To.Make.EPIC.YouTube.Thumbnails..And.Get.More.Views.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/576D2D991D3386D/58tm6.How.To.Make.EPIC.YouTube.Thumbnails..And.Get.More.Views.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction