How to Get Stronger: A Complete Guide
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.45 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 13 lectures (1 hour, 13 mins) | Language: English

Exercises for Strength and Power

What you'll learn

The Best Workout Methods
Most Efficient Training to Build Muscle
How To Avoid Injuries
How to Build Muscle
How to Lose Fat
How to Look Leaner
Best Workout Method for Looking Good

Requirements

Have no serious injuries or illnesses
Be Male aged 16-40
Have a desire to workout and build muscle

Description

Looking For a Science Based Strength Program With Proven Results?

This course is for guys who want to get stronger and lift heavier with a science-based workout plan. I will do more than just give you exercises. I am going to teach you the exact amount of repetitions, sets, warm-ups, stretches, and days of training you will do in each month.

I am Gam, a Personal Trainer, Fitness Coach, and former athlete. and in this course I will teach you exactly what you need to do to get stronger, lift heavier, and build muscle.

By giving you the exact formula for building strength and growing muscle, you will no longer waste time in the gym. You will achieve a stronger and leaner body, capable of lifting more weight, without gaining fat.

No need to.....

Run on the treadmill

Train for hours at the gym

Consume excessive protein shakes

Buy meaningless supplements

As you will learn in my course, the majority of information about strength and muscle building out there, is just nonsense. The path to building strength is actually very simple. It is the same method used by football players, rugby players, weightlifters, and wrestlers.

Not only will you build strength, but you will look better than ever.

Here is what's inside the program:

Part 1: Introduction

Part 2: The Five Necessary Movements

FIve Essential Movements

How to Strengthen Each Muscle Group

Repetitions, Sets, and exercise Length

Part 3: Detailed Exercise Guide

Complete Guide to Squat

Complete Guide to Deadlift

Complete Guide to Press

Complete Guide to Row

Complete Guide to Training Core

Part 4: How to Begin to Workout

Warm Up

Flexibility

Activation

Starting Your Workout

Part 5: Program Design

Workout Structure

Sample of 3 Month Program

Nutrition

I also included 2 BONUSES for my students. Along with the program you also get an exclusive coaching call with me IF you complete the entire course. I will help you personally get to your goals. As my student, you can also reach out to me at any time through the messages with any concern.

This strength building course is perfect for guys who go to the gym, but want to see double the results in less time. You will achieve the body, physique and strength you have always wanted!

Scroll Up And Enroll Today to Begin Your Physically Life Changing Journey

Who this course is for:

Males Aged 16-40
Men Who Want To Build Muscle
Men Who want To Look Attractive

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/1fc1c1cd19e9ef222db3aef83d3f79d7/vjxyk.How.to.Get.Stronger.A.Complete.Guide.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/F5CF9974AF525EC/vjxyk.How.to.Get.Stronger.A.Complete.Guide.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction