How To Develop A Winning Business Idea: A Structured Guide
Published 2/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 674.57 MB | Duration: 2h 10m

Learn to use customer discovery and lean startup to find opportunities all around you, then generate & test ideas.

What you'll learn
How to find and validate a pain in a target market
How to talk to customers to gain valuable insights
How to come up with tons of solution ideas
How to find promising ideas from the tons you generated
How to test the ideas with your target market
Requirements
No experience or skills required. Just a desire to start your own business.
Description
Are you ready to start your own business but don't know where to begin? This course is tailor-made for aspiring entrepreneurs like you who are searching for a winning business idea.In this course, I'll guide you through my structured process for finding and developing a business idea that suits you. Successful businesses are built on solving problems, not just selling ideas. That's why I'll show you how to turn problems into opportunities and generate more ideas than you ever thought possible.This course is the result of years of testing and refining a method based on customer discovery (Steve Blank) and lean startup (Eric Ries). I've coached hundreds of students through this process and now I'm making it available to anyone through this platform.You'll learn how to:gain valuable insights by talking to customers identify a target market in your own community fall in love with a problem, rather than an ideabrainstorm over one hundred solution ideaskeep it super simple (KISS) in describing your ideastest and validate your ideas to find a winnerBy following the methods in this course, you'll have a business idea tailored to you. You'll also have developed valuable communication skills that will serve you well as you embark on your entrepreneurial journey.Don't let a lack of ideas hold you back from pursuing your dreams. Enroll now and start your journey toward building a successful and fulfilling business today! The course price will go up in the coming days/weeks as I add more content - so get it now at this low introductory price.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction to the Course
Lecture 2 My Story
Lecture 3 What to Know About This Course
Lecture 4 One of the Biggest Myths of Entrepreneurship
Lecture 5 Famous Pivots
Section 2: Fall In Love With A Problem, Not An Idea
Lecture 6 Find A Target Community (Your Future Market)
Lecture 7 Find Pains In Your Target Community
Lecture 8 Questions Guide for Finding Pains/Problems
Lecture 9 Evaluate the Pains
Lecture 10 Explore Existing Solutions - Competition Can Be A Great Resource
Lecture 11 Validate Pains and Test Existing Solutions
Lecture 12 Are You Ready to Fall In Love (with a Problem)?
Lecture 13 Problem Statement
Section 3: Finding Solutions
Lecture 14 Work-Arounds (or How Your Community May Give You A Good Idea Without Knowing It)
Lecture 15 Be Better at Just One Thing
Lecture 16 What Creativity Is and Why Anyone Can Generate Tons of Ideas
Lecture 17 Brainstorming: Part 1
Lecture 18 Brainstorming: Part 2
Lecture 19 Brainstorming: Part 3
Lecture 20 Ideas as Building Blocks
Lecture 21 Assessing Ideas
Lecture 22 Pick 3 to Find a Winner
Lecture 23 Keep It Super Simple (KISS) Description
Section 4: Testing Ideas
Lecture 24 Testing Ideas with an Open Mind
Lecture 25 Back to Your Target Community
Lecture 26 Analyzing Data
Lecture 27 Can You Do It?
Section 5: Moving Forward
Lecture 28 (Free) Help with Building and Selling
Lecture 29 Just Do It
Section 6: Bonus
Lecture 30 Bonus Lecture
This is for those just beginning their entrepreneurial journey or are struggling to find the right idea for a business to start

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Kod:
https://rapidgator.net/file/219624acd3ade16207e36fe40728c681/zlerk.How.To.Develop.A.Winning.Business.Idea.A.Structured.Guide.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Kod:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/6bb37149Be8118a9/zlerk.How.To.Develop.A.Winning.Business.Idea.A.Structured.Guide.rar
nitroflare.com:
Kod:
https://nitroflare.com/view/6C7F447A43D732A/zlerk.How.To.Develop.A.Winning.Business.Idea.A.Structured.Guide.rar