h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 |ENGLISH, aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels | 11h 13 mn | 1.21 GB
Created by: Gary Thomson
Master key concepts for success in high school Math class.

What you'll learn

Understand key high school Math concepts
Apply your understanding to solve a range of Math problems
Confidently take tests and exams
Prepare to use Math in the future

Requirements

To have completed the first three years of high school Math
To have some experience with algebra and geometry
A desire to practice the material presented in this course

Description

Math is a frustrating subject which makes many students feel anxious . . . but it's also a key skill required for many university programs, careers and also just in daily life. This course will help you deeply understand the key topics found in high school Math to 1) Make excellent grades 2) Study or use Math in the future.

Deeply Understand High School Math Topics and Achieve Exam Success

Understand important techniques and how to apply them

Solve a wide range of Math problems

Confidently take tests and exams

Prepare to use Math in the future

Understanding is the key for Math success. Understand it, Ace it!

Math students often say they know every theorem and equation but are unable to answer exam questions - sound familiar? Why is this? Because you can never anticipate how a question will be presented. But if you really understand the material it doesn't matter, you can still nail your answers!

This course focuses on the second half of high school Math, for 15-17 year olds. Regardless of which Math course you're taking or where you live, there's a set of key topics that you'll be studying. This course covers a lot of ground! The topics you'll master are:

Algebra

Functions

Graphs of Functions

Log and Exponential Functions

Trigonometric Functions

Trigonometric Identities

Polynomials

Differential Calculus

Integral Calculus

Circles

Vectors.

Classes are based on my experience of working every day with frustrated and intimidated Math students. I know why they've found these ideas difficult to grasp, but they've learnt to master them and you will too!

Why this Course?

This course has been carefully designed based on my experience of successfully teaching students with wide-ranging abilities. Take this course and you'll understand these ideas in ways that I know work. You'll also benefit from over 700 carefully created practice questions which will increase your confidence and prepare you to ace tests and exams.

What to Expect on this Course

The course is laid out in an easy to use structure with a section for each topic and individual classes within that section. I've ordered topics to maximise your learning based on what students have told me they find difficult. Each lesson delivers one key idea or technique. We start with the theory and move onto examples to show you how to answer common question types. You'll reinforce learning through a range of practice questions with solutions. Take this course and you'll walk away confident in your understanding of key high school Math material and just might look forward to taking your next Math test!

Some Student Feedback About This Course

''I am a university student who slacked way too much in high school maths and needed to go through all the material again. I found it very useful and thought the exercises where doable without too much help!'' - Delphine Salaverry

''Excellent course, quite lucid and well explained''- Kundan Singh
Who this course is for:

This course is perfect for High school students who feel anxious and frustrated in Math class
15-17 years old high school Math students looking for extra support
15-17 years old high school Math students who wish to improve their grades
15-17 years old high school students preparing for tests and exams
15-17 years old high school students hoping to study / use Math at University
This course is not suitable for students under 15 years old unless they are particularly gifted or ambitious
Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/38fd97bd14d4e7aa0edf6c230c576696/0yqf9.High.School.Math.Understand.it.Ace.it.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/e2e09cf54eec94162b8ee07d044ce828/0yqf9.High.School.Math.Understand.it.Ace.it.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/2A7459C114E44C0/0yqf9.High.School.Math.Understand.it.Ace.it.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/CA7A58BDA96D8CA/0yqf9.High.School.Math.Understand.it.Ace.it.part2.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction