Heroku for NodeJS
.MP4, AVC, 1280x720, 30 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 53m | 748 MB
Instructor: Chris Worfolk

Don't get left behind by the cloud hosting revolution: use node.js to build and deploy your first four Heroku websites

What you'll learn

Deploy your first four websites on Heroku
Build web apps using the Express framework
Use add-ons such as Redis
Troubleshoot errors
Configure and customise your Heroku environment

Requirements

You should be a programmer with a basic understanding of NodeJS or JavaScript
No prior knowledge of Heroku, cloud or PaaS is required

Description

Are you a Node.js/JavaScript programmer? If so, this course will get you up to speed with Heroku in record time.

Invest just one hour of your life to learn to use Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) cloud hosting and I promise you that you will fall in love, as well as adding a valuable skill to your CV.

Following along step-by-step, you will:

* Deploy your first four websites to the cloud
* Use add-ons such as Redis
* Troubleshoot errors using the Heroku CLI
* Configure and customise your virtual server

What is Heroku?

Heroku is a cloud hosting platform that allows you to deploy websites and web applications with a simple git push.

Heroku manages the environment, including installing Node.js on your own virtual server: all you have to do is tell it what to do and Heroku does the rest.

What should I learn Heroku?

If you run your own website, Heroku is a cost-effective and convenient way to host it without having to manage your own server or be dependent on your hosting company to give you the correct version of Node.js

If you are an employee, many companies are converting to cloud platforms such as Heroku. Therefore, having this skill on your CV will increase your employment opportunities and make you more valuable to your existing employee.

Why should I sign up for this course?

I've designed this course to get you up to speed as fast as possible. We will dive straight in and write code: you can follow along with all of the examples and get your first web application live in the first hour.

Who this course is for:

Programmers who want to join the Heroku revolution
Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/905c2eb69209a1b097d6fd8ab64b0575/budx7.Heroku.for.NodeJS.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/28703BC5285F770/budx7.Heroku.for.NodeJS.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction