1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası
    Üye portakal22 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar
    Konular
    Bölümü
    Biyomühendislik
    Cinsiyet
    Kadın
    Tecrübe Puanı

Grimnirs (Runes)

Ednah Walters "Grimnirs (Runes)" Firetrail Publishing | English | December 2, 2013 | ISBN: 0983429790 | 284 pages | azw, epub, lrf, mobi | 3,4 mb This book is amazing! I got lost from the first page and didn't want to let go. I always wanted to know a little but more about Cora. And my wish came true. I can't say which couple I like most in series: Raine and Torin or Cora and Echo. And well I always thought Eirik was not my favorite character now i know it. But I will talk about him a little later. Cora is an amazing character. The thing I liked most about her is that she really didn't scream when Echo came into her room for the first time. I mean she coped with situations pretty well. And God- Echo... he's a fantasy every girl wishes her boyfriend be, well I do. He really loves Cora. And I liked him when he wanted to protect Cora by not being with her. All his action were coming from heart, yes you can argue about that, but I agree with Cora. He was doing what he thought was necessary. And you will know his nearly every secret when you read this amazing book. And back to talking about Eirik. He really thought that Cora would be waiting for him when he left her without a proper explanation, even a good-bye! And he thought that if he came "in shining armor" saving the day she would fell in his arms and they would live happily ever after? Okay he lost his so called "love of the life" and instead of going to Asgard and be on the right side in Ragnarok, do you know what he did? He chooses to meet his parents, I mean everyone made great sacrifices so that his mother won't have him and bam... he is willingly going to her. As always Ednah doesn't disappoint in this series. There is action and there is heat. There is love and there is betrayal. Everything is in this book, that's why it's so interesting to read and deserves 5 leaves. Do you want to know if Cora will be forever with Echo or she will die in the end of the story? Grab you copy now to unravel all of it's secrets. DOWNLOAD LINKS:
    [Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]
    Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
    Konu portakal22 tarafından (25.12.2014 Saat 17:42 ) değiştirilmiştir.

Konu Bilgileri