GMAT - Permutations, Combinations & Probability
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 687 MB
Duration: 2.5 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English

GMAT | Permutations | Combinations | Probability | Solved real GMAT problems | Practice Quiz

What you'll learn

Ability to accurately solve Permutations and Combinations problems in the GMAT.
Ability to accurately solve Probability problems in the GMAT.
Ability to solve GMAT Type questions: Problem Solving & Data Sufficiency
Ability to appreciate the beauty of Probability.

Requirements

Basic math skills required

Description

For each concept(example: Probability) covered, I will cover a few real GMAT questions on the same.

I have gone through the grind, just as you are going through it now, so I know what questions you may have while going through a topic.

I know how to anticipate those questions and I will endeavor to cover all the questions (questions that cropped up in my head at each stage).

I also do know that no question is silly. Actually, the silliest ones are those that actually test and strengthen one's fundamentals. Believe me! I asked many of those.

For each topic covered, I will provide with practice GMAT questions as resources for you to practice.

I have taken both GRE & the GMAT and aced both the tests with a GRE score of 330/340, with a 168/170 (94 percentile) in Quant & 162/170 (91 percentile) in Verbal and a solid 90 percentile in GMAT Quant. I know exactly what the GMAT tests, what kind of questions are asked and what the thinking is, behind asking such questions. Being aware of that, coupled with good amount of practice, would ensure that you would score a 49+ in the quantitative section of GMAT.

The course, along with the designated course content, will also contain highly useful tips and tricks about the overall exam, strategies, pacing, question selection and so on. These tips & tricks have helped me immensely in acing the GMAT test.

Who this course is for:

GMAT Aspirants
GRE Aspirants
Permutations & Combinations enthusiasts
Probability enthusiasts

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/9219b3a6e17bbf914ba5705940c00a30/sck89.GMAT..Permutations.Combinations..Probability.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/E2EC0CF7A83A421/sck89.GMAT..Permutations.Combinations..Probability.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction