Get More Things Done in Simple Steps
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hour | Lec: 8 | 222 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Build Effective System that Works for You. Time-Management, Eating & Sleeping, Be in the Flow, Speedread, Outsource

It doesn't matter what you do or where you work - everyone is looking for ways to be more productive these days. In our modern times, although many smart devices and apps facilitate our way of life, there are so many tasks and responsibilities coming from all corners that we can not keep up with our fast pace of life. In such situation, we usually have to abandon doing and enjoying certain things and often tend to lose our focus and productivity.

Productivity has long been an issue of wide popularity. However, many courses and books on productivity concentrate only on certain time-management techniques, whereas to be truly productive you have to change your whole way of living, habits and thinking. And this is not as hard as it seems. More so, it's definitely worth it. Once you've changed your poor habits, your whole new way of life will make it easier for you to stay productive and efficient throughout the day. You will have created a complete productive framework that will work for you.

This is what this course is all about. It's about bringing small changes to your daily routine, including eating and sleeping patterns, so that you won't have to make forced efforts anymore. It's also about how to beat procrastination and get into the flow where you can accomplish way more than you thought is possible. It's about being able to consume and analyze tons of information much faster and learning how to delegate and outsource things that you don't want or don't have time to do.

I worked long and hard to gather all these tips that really helped me to become more productive and enabled me to get several educational degrees while pursuing various jobs and projects of my own. I hope this course will become a platform for its students to learn a lot and share their own experiences of what worked for them and what did not. I'm going to update the course on a weekly basis with more useful tips and techniques so that you are guaranteed to be on the verge of best productivity techniques out there.

Download link:

nitroflare_com:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

uploaded_net:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction