Front End Web Development-How to Sell on Themeforest & Earn
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 3.22 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 41 lectures (6 hour, 21 mins) | Language: English
Create a Premium HTML Template From Scratch. Learn All About Front End Development. Get Approved On Themeforest.

What you'll learn

How to create a premium quality website template with HTML, CSS & jQuery
More advanced and practical way of front-end web development
How to submit the template on Themeforest and earn passive income
Different ideas about web development
Basic use of adobe photoshop
How to create preview image, thumbnails, logo and documentation
Rules of high standard coding practices

Requirements

Basic knowledge in HTML & CSS will be very helpful
A personal computer with a code editor and browser
Willingness to learn something new

Description

Description

Build A Premium Front End Html Template: How To Create A Premium HTML From Scratch For Themeforest

In this course, you will learn everything you will need to create and sell a premium front end template that are guaranteed to get accepted on marketplaces like themeforest.

Become a WordPress themes expert and make money online by publishing your themes!

Understand WordPress concepts in more depth and learn how things work behind the scenes.

Create a secure Wordpress theme that is guaranteed to pass themeforest's security review.

Learn how to make your theme translatable.

Explore some advanced JavaScript workflows that will help you automate regular tasks like minifying CSS.

Understand WordPress's actions and filters.

Make your themes modifiable by understanding child themes.

Add powerful options to your theme using the powerful WordPress Customizer API.

Make your theme compatible with the new WordPress editor 'Gutenberg'

Explore web accessibility and get some tips on how to make your theme more accessible.

Create WordPress plugins that will supplement your theme.

Learn everything about WordPress functionalities like: sidebars, navigation menus, custom fields, shortcodes, post formats, custom post types, custom taxonomies, custom widgets and more.

Take your WordPress knowledge to the next level

Are you looking to code premium HTML templates that will pass the coding standards review on websites like themeforest?

Do you have great designs or you work with a designer and you have HTML/CSS/JS knowledge and you want to convert your designs into a great website templates?

Do you have some front end development knowledge and you want to expand your knowledge and get deeper into the world of professional web developers and be able to sell themes online?

Then this course is for you!

This course is the essence of my experience with submitting themes to themeforest. In these lectures, I will share everything I know about creating HTML templates. After completing the course you will be able to create templates coded to match Themeforest's coding standards. You should have no problems passing themeforest's code review as long as you have a great design!

This is not a Design/HTML course!!! If you are looking for that, I am sure you will find a lot of other resources. In this course, I will just focus on the complete process of creating and submitting an HTML website templates in ThemeForest.

Also, you should have some basic front end knowledge. I will not teach you html & css from scratch here, so if you are interested in taking this course, I suggest taking a beginner's front end development course first!

Who is the target audience?

Developers who have basic HTML/CSS knowledge and wish to create professional HTML templates from scratch.

Front end web developers who want to take their knowledge to the next level.

Front end web developers looking to create premium templates that get approved on websites like themeforest.

Anyone interested in learning advanced coding practices and standards.

Who this course is for:

Beginner level web developers
Intermediate level web developers who doesn't know how to earn with their skills
Someone who want to know about premium marketplaces of website templates
Who want to upgrade the knowledge about web development

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/3055c020aa03bfd9b959a7ddc9d5b005/y9rne.Front.End.Web.DevelopmentHow.to.Sell.on.Themeforest..Earn.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/ed58a654c87a416c06fd31ae7ef1a309/y9rne.Front.End.Web.DevelopmentHow.to.Sell.on.Themeforest..Earn.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/00B079A1E7F3A90/y9rne.Front.End.Web.DevelopmentHow.to.Sell.on.Themeforest..Earn.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/11BE027DF0A8F2C/y9rne.Front.End.Web.DevelopmentHow.to.Sell.on.Themeforest..Earn.part2.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction