Forex Trading Your Complete Guide to Get Started Like a Pro
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 3.5 Hours | Lec: 43 | 471 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Forex Trading Program - Learn How to be a Successful Trader in the Currency Market - With Live Examples on MetaTrader 4

My name is Federico Sellitti, I work from home, trading the Forex market, and I assure you that I'm a normal guy. If I can do it, you can too.

Forex Trading Program - Learn How to be a Successful Trader in the Currency Market - With Live Examples on MetaTrader 4
Is your goal to increase your income? Are you tired of working 50+ hours per week and have no time to follow your passions? Then look no further, this course will teach you how to be an intelligent investor and trader in the Forex Market, increasing your income, while decreasing your work time.
My name is Federico Sellitti, I work from home, trading the Forex market, and I assure you that I'm a normal guy. If I can do it, you can too.
Did you know that over 4 trillion dollars are traded everyday in the Forex market? Think about it, this is huge! So what does that spell out for you? Big opportunity!
Learn everything you need to know to start trading on the Forex Market now!
In this course I will go through the most important concepts in Forex trading, teaching how to apply them. I strongly believe that the statement "knowledge is power" is not true, I believe that "applied knowledge is power", so you will be provided with examples to understand how to apply what you learn.
You will learn how to take advantage of currency fluctuations to make profits.
We will start from the very beginning, so, first of all, you will have an idea of how Forex market works. I will talk in detail about leverage, margin, lot, PIP, spread and much more.
I will also explain how to easily separate top Forex brokers from unreliable ones.
You will be guided to open a demo account for free and set up your MetaTrader 4 to start analyzing the markets and open your first trade.
You will learn how to read a market chart and how to use the most common and effective tools of technical analysis. Furthermore I will teach you the foundations of fundamental analysis and how to read the Economic Calendar, so you will understand the reasons why behind price movements.
You will also be provided with a link to watch news and Forex sessions with YOUR TIMEZONE.
I will show you the most common mistakes that traders (including me) make or have made in their career. You will learn from my 10+ years of experience.
There's an entire section about risk management. You will learn how to trade being profitable for years, following the rules inspired by the most profitable investor of all time: Warren Buffett.
*** You can join our facebook group and share your opinion with the instructor and thousands of other students. This is a huge opportunity to accelerate your learning curve! ***
New lectures will be added to the course constantly at no extra cost to you!
I will be frank, I didn't wake up one morning, quitting my job and becoming a successful trader. I will provide you with all the info and tools to become a winner, but this is not a get rich quick course at all and it will take time and practice to develop your trading skills and become a top trader.
Signing up for this course is like signing up for a gym membership. You have all the equipment, all the machines and a personal trainer ready to help you, but if you stay home, eating chips and watching television, you are not going to see any result, right?
So, am I going to guarantee you overnight success? Absolutely not! Anyone promising that is lying.
This is a real business, people like me go through years of formation at university to do this job, so it can take months or years to produce the income you're looking for.
Are you ready to take the first step to change your life?

DOWNLOAD
uploadgig
Kod:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/6b92fc8Df0c7D2F3/8tic1WUf_ForexTradingYourCompleteGuidetoGetStartedLikeaPro.rar
nitroflare
Kod:
http://nitroflare.com/view/D69525557E9F590/8tic1WUf_ForexTradingYourCompleteGuidetoGetStartedLikeaPro.rar
rapidgator
Kod:
https://rapidgator.net/file/eddede53260490a53ab250623df3de2c/8tic1WUf_ForexTradingYourCompleteGuidetoGetStartedLikeaPro.rar.html
turbobit
Kod:
http://turbobit.net/mmtij49dlxs5/8tic1WUf_ForexTradingYourCompleteGuidetoGetStartedLikeaPro.rar.html