The Focus and Productivity Blueprint
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.02 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 15 lectures (1 hour, 9 mins) | Language: English

Become more focused and productive in the next 30 days

What you'll learn

You will learn to be more Focused and Productive.
You will learn how to Set and Reach Goals.
You will learn how to overcome Procrastination.
You will learn how to over Distraction.
You will learn about Stress Management Techniques.

Requirements

You should be interested in Personal Development and getting ahead in life.
A basic desire to Succeed in Life.

Description

What are your main hurdles in Succeeding?

We all have the desire to become successful in life.

We all make plans at the beginning of the new year to accomplish our tasks.

But how many of us follow through and complete the goals we set out to achieve.

What are the hurdles which stop us in our tracks from achieving our goals and succeeding.

* Are you Unfocused?

* Are your days unproductive?

* Are you distracted when you work?

* Do you feel Stressed out?

If you answered yes to the above Questions, then we have a system for you which will help you to be more focused and productive in the next 30 days.

Hi, I am Thomas Varghese, Author of the Book Productivity for Professionals and life coach at empower-yourselves.

I have trained over 4500 students from 110 countries to achieve Success and become more productive and get results in their daily lives and in this brand new training program I will be introducing you to the 2 most important elements you must have in order to be successful in your life.

They are

1. Focus.

2. Productivity.

When you have the knowledge of these 2 important elements, you will be unstoppable and will be miles ahead of your competition because most of the people nowadays are distracted with technology, social media and other shiny objects which in turn prevents them from reaching their goals and becoming successful.

In this course I help you to cut through the distraction and have laser sharp focus. Also in this course I will cover productivity techniques which have personally helped me, my kids and above all my students to be successful in their lives and reach their goals.

In this course we will try to unearth the problems like being being Unfocused, Unproductive and being Distracted and will teach you how to overcome these hurdles, so that you can reach your Goals in life and become Successful.

Who this course is for:

Anyone interested in Personal Development.
Anyone wanting to learn more about improving their Focus.
Anyone wanting to improve their Productivity.
A desire to succeed in Life.

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/9b24c2cd235263d72f36a8c2311e6e47/v6q4h.The.Focus.and.Productivity.Blueprint.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/59E6AB93ADC025D/v6q4h.The.Focus.and.Productivity.Blueprint.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction