Entrepreneurship - Idea to Launch with Entreprenvy
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | Lec: 13 | 157 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
ENTREPRENVY is an Entrepreneurship course covering idea generation, to market analysis, to business models and plans.

ENTREPRENVY is an Entrepreneurship intensive course intended for ANYONE looking to become an entrepreneur-we have awarded business pitches to nearly EVERY age of entrepreneur; from a middle schooler's dog toy invention, to a college student's app, to an elderly retired couples food truck!

JOIN THE 50,000+ ENTREPRENEURS I HAVE HELPED TAKE BUSINESSES FROM IDEA TO LAUNCH!

Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!

You get lifetime access to lectures, including new lectures (content is added constantly).
You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
What you will learn in this course is original, tested, and very detailed! Learn the business strategies I implement for clients daily!
In this course, you will learn Entrepreneurship from beginner level to advanced!

This course introduces students to the fundamentals of entrepreneurship and is designed to help them understand the process entrepreneurs use to start and build businesses. The course covers a wide range of topics from idea generation, to naming businesses, to market analysis, to building business models and plans, to finally pitching your idea! Students will have an opportunity to develop an idea from concept to launch!

Download link:

nitroflare_com:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction