264, yuv420p, 1280x720 |ENGLISH, aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels | 0h 43 mn | 236.19 MB
Created by: Len Smith, Sean Kaye
Punctuation - learn the basics without the pain. People will never laugh at your punctuation again.

What you'll learn

To quickly learn the basics of English punctuation, gain confidence and write more clearly.
In this course you will earn about the key punctuation marks, with simple strategies to get them right

Requirements

None.
You do not require any materials or software. You don't even need to take notes - there are hard copy handouts for each session.

Description

Is YOUR punctuation letting you down? YOUR SURVIVAL GUIDE

Are you sick of people telling you that your writing is like a ten year old's? You know exactly what you are trying to convey, but your punctuation fails you? Does it almost make you feel-afraid when people are about to read what you 've written?

Well, you're not alone, and yet - punctuation is dead easy!

In just thirty minutes TOTAL, I can teach you everything you need to know to punctuate your sentences perfectly.

Marshalling your arguments properly, making you more persuasive and making your work a joy to READ. Never again will people laugh at your punctuation.

In this course - just a few, very brief videos - each one focusing on a single learning-point, you will enjoy being in control of everything you write.

No jargon. No grammar lessons. Just simple A-B-C rules. And, as with all my courses, you get hard-copy notes to download.

In all my courses, I show you how to DRIVE the car, without teaching you how to strip down the engine.

And l try to entertain you along the way.

Book it now! It's fun, it's EASY. It's your Survival Guide.

See you in class!
Who this course is for:

If you already understand punctuation - this course is NOT for you. If you are a punctuation bigot - this course is NOT for you If you just want to relax, never have to worry about it ever again - welcome on board.
Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/8d09abd7d28633a1915c55fed9833816/10ajd.English.punctuation.made.easy.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/1CEDA3D7D9C9326/10ajd.English.punctuation.made.easy.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction