Email Marketing: How To Master MailChimp In 3 Hours
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | Lec: 55 | 240 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

MailChimp Insights: Grow An Email List, Automation Secrets, Facebook Ad Set Up, Email Campaigns, Made Easy & Fast

Email Marketing has the highest Return on Investment of any Marketing!

Join the 15,000+ happy students I have taught on Marketing!

MailChimp Insights: Grow An Email List, Automation Secrets, Facebook Ad Set Up, Email Campaigns, Made Easy & Fast
You will be successful with Email Marketing after you take this best selling course!
Email Marketing has the highest Return on Investment of any Marketing!
Master MailChimp and start to profit from building an email list today!
Join the 15,000+ happy students I have taught on Marketing!
You get constant updated Email Marketing course videos and I teach you everything required for successful marketing on MailChimp!
3 Reasons to start right now!
You get lifetime access to lectures, including new lectures every month (content is added constantly as updates roll out).
You can ask me questions I respond to every single one of them!
Master MailChimp and learn the Email Marketing strategies I implement for daily!
You will master layout and how to optimize your email content.
You will continue to build your email lists and then evaluate key metrics from the data MailChimp provides.
In this course, you will learn Email Marketing from beginner level to advanced on MailChimp!
You will be able to be able to build squeeze pages and sign up/opt in forms to grow your email lists and increase your potential customers.
You will be able to create hyper segmented email capture lists for more effective, targeted email marketing in the future.
You will be able to build and design professional email campaigns that drive higher conversions.
You will be able to A/B split test emails and analyze the proper data to make your next email even better! Join this course now to learn how to take your brand, product or service to the next level with the power of Email Marketing!
Start This Course Today The Longer You Wait The More Money You Leave On The Table!
You get NEW lectures added every month as MailChimp changes features and adds benefits to their software.
You can ask me questions and you get me as your personal email coach in the Q&A section of the course!
You get the exact email techniques I use in MailChimp for my own Udemy, KDP Kindle, Merch By Amazon, Shopify passive income businesses and for my clients.
What you will learn in this course is used now in November 2017. See real campaigns, real email content, you copy and build your email lists and look at the data MailChimp provides.
Make the most of your time by quickly learning MailChimp email marketing and save hundreds of hours of work so that you can work on your business not be tied up to repetitive tasks in your business
You will learn Email Marketing from beginner level to advanced level on MailChimp!
Over 15,000 Students Taught Online By Me!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Newest MailChimp Taught With Awesome Automation Benefits.
Marketing automation helps you reach the right people with the right content at exactly the right time, so you can eliminate repetitive tasks and focus on other parts of your business.
You can introduce folks to your company with a welcome series, get repeat customers by sharing product recommendations.
Re-engage lapsed customers, send happy birthday messages, and more.
No matter what type of business you operate, it's easy to set up the perfect automation for any situation.
Do you want to know how to take and optin for a lead magnet (free optin bribe), deliver that lead magnet, move that person onto an up sell sequence. Well it is all in this course.
OVER 15,000 SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS HAVE TAKEN MY COURSES ALREADY
Take the course for 30 full days, risk free - there's a full, no questions asked ever refund policy!
Learn how to use MailChimp email marketing software step-by-step. This course is a hands-on course that walks you through each step required to send out an email to your email list. It doesn't matter if you are a beginner and have never sent an email marketing campaign. Once you are done you'll feel like an expert!
This course will teach you how to quickly and easily get started with the powerful email marketing and automaton platform, MailChimp.
MailChimp has a free starter plan and leaves other systems like AWeber for dead with its easier dashboard and awesome automaton features that allow you to build automated sequences to respond to your customers behaviour and match them with just the information they are looking for.
And you can get started for free with MailChimp! With the automation feature you will need to upgrade to the $10 monthly plan to use all the features of MailChimp.
If you run a website or a business and you want to gather leads, and create email marketing to turn them into customers, this course is for you.
You will get all the information you need to set up a complete email marketing system for your business.
Get the right message, to the right person at the right time.
Everyone starts small. But with the right resources, you can execute big plans. MailChimp's features are powerful enough for Fortune 500 companies at a price point that works for anyone. You know your business. MailChimp will help you grow it.
Connect your store, sell more stuff:
Learn how to connect your store with one of MailChimp's hundreds of e-commerce integrations, you can create targeted email or ad campaigns, automate helpful product follow-ups, and send back-in-stock messaging.
Powerful automation for online sellers:
Learn how to use MailChimp's robust marketing automation to make sure your emails get to the right people at the right time. Target customers based on behavior, preferences, and previous sales. Trigger a series of emails with a single API request. Learn how to use the built-in segmentation to build custom rules. Delight your fans with a free gift. And when you're finished, get in-depth reporting insights to make every automated series you send better than the last
Flexible design for brands of any size:
Learn how to use the easy drag and drop designer to create campaigns that match your style.
Streamline your marketing:
Learn how to use Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns to give you the power to grow your audience and sell more stuff in just a few steps.
Integrations with apps you already use:
Learn how to integrate with popular apps and services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, and Shopify. This means you can easily sync your data from those services, import content from other sources, and learn how your campaigns are affecting your business.
Start right now see you inside the course that will save you marketing headaches, increase sales, and leave you with more time to build your business.
Nick Walsh
Student Reviews Of My Courses:
AtiQul HoQue MiLon - 5 Stars
Borakhan88 - 5 Stars - very good how to do things on steemit i never new about before
Naz Yousan - 5 Stars - nice short lectures explains steemit well
Yacine Chettout - 5 Stars - vidéos très courtes (short videos that gives appety to see them all) Tha,ks a lot Sire Walsh you are amazing
Dereje Deressa - 5 Stars
Nesztorasz Zoikasz - 5 Stars
Ilyas Abdulkarim - 5 Stars
Faaz Ali - 5 Stars this course
Tom Urbanek - 5 Stars - Very well laid out, clear and concise.
Sylvia Dart - 5 Stars - The course was well done and delivered professionally. Nick covered alot of wordpress areas that beginners need to know. Can save you alot of time searching for the information all over the internet. I learned alot.

DOWNLOAD
uploadgig
Kod:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/2a2fF90fc98808b0/aBl7XsDk_Email_Marketing_How_To_Master_MailChimp_In_3_Hours.rar
nitroflare
Kod:
http://nitroflare.com/view/05E598823D3195F/aBl7XsDk_Email_Marketing_How_To_Master_MailChimp_In_3_Hours.rar
rapidgator
Kod:
https://rapidgator.net/file/c56ec6ee8690b4be98eb1c62b9e13bb1/aBl7XsDk_Email_Marketing_How_To_Master_MailChimp_In_3_Hours.rar.html
turbobit
Kod:
http://turbobit.net/oz05lgryaxci/aBl7XsDk_Email_Marketing_How_To_Master_MailChimp_In_3_Hours.rar.html