Desktop Images Avid Editing Essentials Level 1
English | Size: 589 MB
Category: CBTs

I've got all the disks plus a basic/beginning set by Genuis
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]
and Avid HD training too. Disks 3 and 4 are already here but looks like no seeders around. If you want me to up 3 and 4 after I finish upping disks 1 and 2; put in a request and PM me to let me know you did so. I hadn't planned on upping the Genuis DVD since it is so basic but if enough people want it.... As for the HD disks, those will be upped sometime later. The Desktop series is excellent and most everything taught in the series can still apply to Avid Xpress Pro 5.x HD. Get your feet wet with Desktop first. I have yet to watch the HD set completely myself since I don't have a a HD camera yet. Remember, the more you seed, the sooner I can up the others.

Complete 4 Part Set with Xpress Pro & Xpress DV

Whether you're using Avid� Xpress Pro 4.x or 5.x HD; a beginner or professional you will learn to master the powerful features of the Avid� edit system with this extensive training series. Former Principle Product Designer for Avid� Technology and author of the Avid� Handbook, Steve Bayes takes you deep within the system, providing a thorough understanding of editing concepts and procedures for working with speed and efficiency.

Level 1 - Avid Editing Essentials
Level 2 - Avid Workflow & Media Management
Level 3 - Advanced Editing Techniques
Level 4 - Special Effects & Color Correction

This DVD training series offers unique insight for all Avid� users including Xpress Pro & Xpress DV as well as Avid� Xpress, Media Composer, Media Composer Adrenaline and Symphony.

Level 1
Avid� Editing Essentials
Get up to speed fast with the basic concepts of Avid� editing. Learn system setup and hardware connection, user and project setup procedures, interface navigation and modes. Project application with shot logging, batch capturing, timeline editing, cut editing, using the trim window, inserting transitions, importing music, and output to tape.

System Setup
Capturing
Editing
Trimming
Transitions
Audio
Output to Tape

Steve Bayes is a consultant, writer and instructor specializing in Avid� products for video, film and HD. For 8 years he was the Product Designer for Media Composer, Symphony and DS Nitris at Avid� Technology. Steve has specified the design of Avid� products based on his years of editing, instructing and interviewing Avid� users. He is the author of the book "The Avid� Handbook: Basic and Intermediate Techniques for the Media Composer". He is currently certified by Avid� as an Avid� Certified Instructor (ACI), Avid� Certified Support Representative (ACSR) and Unity Media Network.

Download link:

uploadgig_com:

uploaded_net:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction