2022-11-21
MP4 | Video: h264, 768x432 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 200.68 MB | Duration: 59m

In-Depth Step-By-Step Ua To Ga4 Migration Guide

About This Class
ASSIGNMENT
Description
In this course, we will go through the process of migrating your existing Universal Analytics (UA) accounts to new Google Analytics 4.
We'll start with a quick overview of all the key differences between both analytic tools. Then we'll dive straight into how to structure your account with some real-life examples to make it easier to understand. In the next couple of lessons, we'll take a detailed look at the migration process. How you can effectively migrate your Universal Analytics properties, events, custom dimensions, eCommerce conversions, goals, and so on. Lastly, we'll compare reports from Universal Analytics and Google Analytics 4 so you'll be able to see exactly where you can find your old UA reports in the new GA4 interface.
By the end of this course, you'll be a confident migration master capable of migrating even the most advanced Universal Analytics properties to the new Google Analytics 4.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Amazing! Super informative yet condensed so you're not spending too much time learning basics. Highly recommended!!!"
- Devin Mickles
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Fantastic, highly professional course, polished and info rich. Well done! Please make more courses ... Your teaching style speaks wonders to my learning style. Great job!"
- Susanne Cardwell
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Superb course. Great presenter and awesome content!"
- Brian Haas
SOME OF THE TOPICS WE WILL COVER
How to structure your GA4 account In this lesson, we'll take a look at some of the essential concepts behind the new structure of GA4. Depending on your structure your GA4 account depends on the complexity of your current UA setup and your business requirements. We'll explain in detail how the new structure works and look at some common examples that you might encounter.
Migrating events with native gtag.js and Google Tag Manager Because GA4 is based around events we'll take a bit more time and in 3 lessons explain different tactics you can use to migrate your existing events to GA4. I will also explain two tools you can use to migrate GTM tags easier.
Where in GA4 can you find your old UA reports In this lesson we'll do a side-by-side comparison of UA and GA4 reports. We'll focus mainly on the question of where in the GA4 can I find my UA reports. So you won't feel lost the first time when you start using the GA4 regularly.
WHO IS THIS FOR
If you've never migrated to GA4 before then join this course. You'll learn everything you need to confidently migrate to the GA4.
If you are a marketer who has migrated UA properties before but hasn't had the time to really understand all the nuances then this course is for you as well.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
By joining this course you'll get lifetime access with a 30-day money-back guarantee. On top of that, you will also get personalized help from me and all future course updates.
Stop thinking learn how to migrate to GA4 today!
Project Guide
ASSIGNMENT
One of the most important first steps is to think about how you'll structure your new GA4 account.
So for this assignment think about your existing UA and write down your existing structure. Then think about and write down the structure for your new GA4 account.
If you'd like the feedback if you are going in the right direction you can submit the assignment to me and I'll give you some pointers.
IF YOU NEED HELP
Just imagine having an expert at your disposal whenever you get stuck. We found that our most successful students join before starting the course.
RESOURCES
Overview
Lesson 1:Introduction
Lesson 2:Why Should I Migrate to GA4 as Soon as Possible
Lesson 3:How to Get The Most Out of This Course
Lesson 4:The Key Differences Between UA and GA4
Lesson 5:How to Set up Your Account Structure in GA4
Lesson 6:Property Migration and Settings Overview(2)
Lesson 7:User Access Control Migration
Lesson 8:Custom Events Migration With gtag js
Lesson 9:Manually Migrate GTM Tags to GA4
Lesson 10:Automatically Migrate GTM Tags to GA4 Using Tools
Lesson 11:Migrate Goals and eCommerce Conversion to GA4 Conversions
Lesson 12:Google Ads & Audience Migration
Lesson 13:Where in GA4 can I Find my UA Reports
Lesson 14:The Wrap up

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Kod:
https://rapidgator.net/file/d79fa99495e20f253ce4ca433b36ca30/pwvsc.InDepth.StepByStep.Ua.To.Ga4.Migration.Guide.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Kod:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/56bb6B9cD5Ab849c/pwvsc.InDepth.StepByStep.Ua.To.Ga4.Migration.Guide.rar
nitroflare.com:
Kod:
https://nitroflare.com/view/7CCE1D4B0125A46/pwvsc.InDepth.StepByStep.Ua.To.Ga4.Migration.Guide.rar
1dl.net:
Kod:
https://1dl.net/4rs3bdqjp97s/pwvsc.InDepth.StepByStep.Ua.To.Ga4.Migration.Guide.rar.html