Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 814 MB | Duration: 2 hours

What you'll learn
You'll have the skills I used to identify top Cryptocurrency ICOs like Ethos, Power Ledger, Tron, Icon & Substratum
You'll be able to identify top quality Cryptocurrency ICOs to fund your retirement
You'll have the tools and criteria to assess ICOs and separate the great ones from the rubbish ones
You'll be able to invest in high-potential Cryptocurrencies before they explode in value
You'll be able to maximise profits and significant reduce losses in Cryptocurrency investing
You'll have seen first hand practical experience in assessing Cryptocurrency ICOs

Requirements
You should have taken my Cryptocurrency Investment Course 2017
You will need access to a computer with internet connection!
You will need to own Cryptocurrency to actively buy ICO's, mainly Ethereum, Bitcoin or NEO
Description
Would you like to learn how to identify the best ICOs in Cryptocurrency today and throughout 2018? If so you will love this Udemy Course!

2018 is poised to be a transformative year in the Cryptocurrency market. After 8 years in the making and an explosive last 7 months of 2017, Cryptocurrencies are going to skyrocket beyond all recognition from where they are now.

Significantly, some of the most iconic Cryptocurrencies are going to be born this year, and will present itself to you in the form of an ICO - the first opportunity to buy and arguably at the best prices available to you. Amongst the truly amazing ones are going to be a hell of a lot of rubbish. For every 1 amazing ICO, will be about 50 rubbish ones!

This course will provide you with the ideal set of criteria to apply to Cryptocurrencies to differentiate the great ones from the pack!

Also in this course, you will see me providing you with a practical tutorial on how I identify a potentially game-changing long-term Cryptocurrency and how to buy it.

This is without doubt the best ICO course there is online, and I hope you become part of it!

All students will get free access to my mastermind group and telegram group!

So I hope to see you in this course!

Do not delay, every second you do not have this course could be costing you a life-changing opportunity to invest in something spectacular!

Much love,

Suppoman

Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to know about Cryptocurrency ICO investing.
Anyone who wants to identify the best ICOs available right now
Anyone wanting to know the science behind picking ICOs that are deliver significant returns on investment
Anyone wanting to increase their Cryptocurrency knowledge
Anyone wanting to invest in the best Cryptocurrency companies in 2018
Anyone wanting to know how to invest in ICOs

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/2aed053658f586d9b05c7da5d1f101db/9qlem.Cryptocurrency.ICO.Investing.Course.2018.Identify.the.Best.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/74FF81D69B672BD/9qlem.Cryptocurrency.ICO.Investing.Course.2018.Identify.the.Best.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction