Coursera - Financial Engineering and Risk Management Part II (Columbia University)
WEBRip | English | MP4 | 1280 x 720 | AVC ~54.2 kbps | 29.970 fps
AAC | 64 Kbps | 44.1 KHz | 2 channels | Subs: English (.srt) | ~15 hours | 744 MB
Genre: eLearning Video / Business, Finance
Financial Engineering is a multidisciplinary field involving finance and economics, mathematics, statistics, engineering and computational methods. The emphasis of FE & RM Part II will be on the use of simple stochastic models to (i) solve portfolio optimization problems (ii) price derivative securities in various asset classes including equities and credit and (iii) consider some advanced applications of financial engineering including algorithmic trading and the pricing of real options. We will also consider the role that financial engineering played during the financial crisis.

We hope that students who complete the course and the prerequisite course (FE & RM Part I) will have a good understanding of the "rocket science" behind financial engineering. But perhaps more importantly, we hope they will also understand the limitations of this theory in practice and why financial models should always be treated with a healthy degree of skepticism.

Syllabus

Mean-Variance Analysis and CAPM
-Problem formulation and solution; the efficient frontier; including the risk-free asset; the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM);implications of CAPM: α, β, security and capital market lines

Practical Issues in Implementing Mean Variance
-Problems with mean-variance analysis; ETFs and leveraged ETFs; VaR and CVaR for asset allocation; survivorship bias, performance evaluation and other statistical pitfalls.

Equity Derivatives in Practice: Part I
-Problems with mean-variance analysis; ETFs and leveraged ETFs; VaR and CVaR for asset allocation; survivorship bias, performance evaluation and other statistical pitfalls.

Equity Derivatives in Practice: Part II
-More about Black-Scholes, the Greeks and delta-hedging; the volatility surface; pricing derivatives using the volatility surface; model calibration.

Credit Derivatives and Structured Products
-Mechanics and pricing of CDOs; exotic structured credit securities including CDO-squared's and CDO-cubed's. Risk management of these products and their role in the financial crisis.

Other Applications of Financial Engineering
-Real options; energy and commodities modeling; algorithmic trading.

Background Material

General
Complete name : 011. How Should Average Returns be Computed.mp4
Format : MPEG-4
Format profile : Base Media
Codec ID : isom (isom/iso2/avc1/mp41)
File size : 12.7 MiB
Duration : 14 min 0 s
Overall bit rate : 127 kb/s
Writing application : Lavf55.10.100

Video
ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : Main@L3.1
Format settings : CABAC / 4 Ref Frames
Format settings, CABAC : Yes
Format settings, RefFrames : 4 frames
Codec ID : avc1
Codec ID/Info : Advanced Video Coding
Bit rate : 54.2 kb/s
Width : 1 280 pixels
Height : 720 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.002
Stream size : 5.43 MiB (43%)
Writing library : x264 core 129 r2230 1cffe9f
Encoding settings : cabac=1 / ref=3 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x1:0x111 / me=hex / subme=7 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=1 / 8x8dct=0 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=12 / lookahead_threads=2 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=1 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=25 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=40 / rc=crf / mbtree=1 / crf=24.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00
Language : English

Audio
ID : 2
Format : AAC
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
Format profile : LC
Codec ID : mp4a-40-2
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 64.0 kb/s
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Channel positions : Front: L R
Sampling rate : 44.1 kHz
Frame rate : 43.066 FPS (1024 SPF)
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 6.41 MiB (50%)
Language : English
Default : Yes
Alternate group : 1

Screenshots

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/8923b0a1d2c522b18f9c9a04549c47de/j06c0.Coursera..Financial.Engineering.and.Risk.Management.Part.II.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/019CF94F3BA29D0/j06c0.Coursera..Financial.Engineering.and.Risk.Management.Part.II.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction