Corporate CV Guide: Land Your Dream Corporate Job!
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.9 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 31 lectures (1 hour, 47 mins) | Language: English
How I Got A Job At Deloitte With A Powerful CV That Stood From All The Rest..You're Unstoppable Once You Learn This.

What you'll learn

Build The Perfect Corporate CV
Witness a Much Higher Conversion rate of CVs > Interview Offers
Realise that 95% of the stuff out there is garbage
Write compelling descriptions that will get you interviews at Goldman Sachs, Deloitte, Clifford Chance and more
Understand how to structure your work experience in a way that will turn heads

Requirements

Have an understanding of how to build a CV in terms of structure

Description

BONUSES INCLUDED: HOW TO WRITE A KILLER COVER LETTER, JOB APPLICATIONS THAT KICK BUTT, 3 DIFFERENT & EASY WAYS YOU CAN LAND A CORPORATE JOB, & A WHOLE LOT MORE! > ENROLL TODAY & GET INSTANT ACCESS TO EVERYTHING!

QUIZZES WERE ADDED TO MAXIMIZE YOUR LEARNING!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Goal Is To Help You Pimp Your CV So Well That Your Application Is Easily Noticed, And Thus Land More Interviews And The Dream Job You Deserve.

If you're interested in getting a Top Corporate Job and you're tired of making application after application and facing rejection then I understand your pain...

Working for one of the world's most prestigious companies has always been a long term ambition of mine. A dream to be able to place myself in a company that is considered a market leader.

The learning, income, prestige and opportunity for financial security it would offer me would really change my life. Rejection after rejection followed whilst I was applying for Corporate Companies in my 2nd year at university.

However all that changed when i landed a job at Deloitte at the height of the Credit Crunch in their London office. Since then I've gone to become a Careers Coach and have helped hundreds of people land corporate jobs at all the top-tier companies.

If you're looking to get a job at The Big 4; a bulge bracket investment bank, a magic circle law firm, or a top consultant; then this is the course for you.

Without a shadow of a doubt. Take all the guess work out of your applications and become a CV GOD today.

If it's Accounting, Banking, Consulting or Law that interests you than this is the course you MUST take.

Buy My Course Today & If You're Not Satisfied With It For Any Reason, We'll Refund You The Whole Price You Paid For It. So, Your Purchase Is Risk-FREE. Enroll Today!

Who this course is for:

Those with a degree education
If no degree than 5-7 years of work experience

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/5d5e408c244a00a8d6459985d4cb6af2/jz3gn.Corporate.CV.Guide.Land.Your.Dream.Corporate.Job.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/11015837C6FED26/jz3gn.Corporate.CV.Guide.Land.Your.Dream.Corporate.Job.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction