Copywriting How To Convert Features Into Benefits That Sell
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | Lec: 16 | 257 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Discover The Best Well-Kept Secrets On Converting Cold Features Into irresistible Benefits That Sell YOUR Products

Do you want to learn one of the most important skills in copywriting that will help you sell more products instantly?
Do you want to learn exactly how to push the hot emotional buttons of your prospects and have them take any kind of action you want?
Do you want to be able to write extremely powerful marketing messages?
Well, if your answer is "yes" to even one of these question then this class will blow your mind!
Before I tell you what exactly you are going to learn and what will your project assignment be, I'd like to introduce myself.
Hi,
My name is Vladimir Raykov and I do marketing.
I have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing. I work as a Marketing Manager, I teach very successful courses on Marketing Fundamentals and Marketing Psychology and Copywriting. I've created and launched over 50 digital products. I also teach over 28000 students from 155 countries.
So much for me, let's see what you are going to learn:
In this class you will learn copywriting which is one of the most important elements of effective marketing. The art of copywriting involves strategically delivering words that get people to take a specific action that you want. It might be a sale, registration for a webinar, opt in in your email list and more.
Copywriting is a broad subject and if you want to learn everything at once, it might be a bit overwhelming. For that reason I've started creating classes which address separate parts of that subject. This approach is successful, because you master copywriting one step at a time until you transform yourself into a world-class copywriter.
In the first class on copywriting, I teach how to write extremely powerful, attention-grabbing headlines. And this is the second class and here you will learn how to write irresistible benefits that sell.
First of all the crucial difference between features and benefits! Even advanced marketers have hard time explaining which one is which and....
Secondly, you will learn how to convert cold features into powerful and emotional benefits which sell.
Next, you will learn how to identify the benefits of the benefit. Or how to dig deeper into the prospects mind and find what makes them tick.
You will learn what I call the Holy Grail in marketing - The Ladder Of Abstraction. Mastering the principles from that lecture will instantly improve your communication skills and you will be able to create irresistible marketing messages.
Next, you will learn the best place to write the benefits of your product. And how to do it exactly by using a specific formula plus a real-life example.
You will learn the top 3 trigger words that you should always imply in your marketing message.
You will learn simple but effective 3-step framework for writing marketing copy.
You will learn the single most important factor for pricing your product or service. (And avoid a common pricing mistake)
You'll gain access to valuable resources for copywriting and marketing. Make sure you download the PDF files.
And much, much more...
I explain every concept by providing you with great, world-class examples of the most successful copywriters in the world. So, you will be learning about proven strategies. Not vague theories.
Just for a second imagine what it would be to have the skill of writing amazing marketing copy that sells. This very skill may skyrocket your sales by 2 or 5 or 10 times.
And why exactly you should be concerned with benefits? Glad you asked. Because features tell, but benefits sell.
Even if you have the best product in the world if you don't know how to market it, it won't be successful. You need to have copywriting skills to make it happen.

Download link:

uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

bigfile_to:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction