Complete PowerPoint 2016 Guide Master Presentation Skills
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | Lec: 18 | 208 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Master presentation skills for PowerPoint 2016. Create stunning and professional presentations to Impress your employer

Master presentation skills for PowerPoint 2016. Create stunning and professional presentations to Impress your employer

Hi there, my name is Victoria White and I will be your instructor for this presentation on . I would like to welcome you to my course The Complete Beginner's Guide to PowerPoint 2016 - How to Master The Art of Presentation Making.

Want to be one step ahead of you competitors in the work force?

Want to create PROFESSIONAL, EYE-CATCHING, MEMORABLE presentations through PowerPoint?

Want to make a statement at you next office meeting or school presentation?

Then this is the course for you!

PowerPoint is used to help communicate with your audience on a higher level. Not just with words but also many visual aspects as well. Learning the basics can set you a part from everyone. There are many creative ways to use the basic elements that will be shown in this course to create an outstanding presentation. This is the ONLY course that will teach you how to properly use each basic function to its maximum potential.

Each lecture is simplified at a beginner level, in order to teach anyone and everyone at all levels the simplest and easiest version of how to use PowerPoint. Lectures are specified on individual sections for less confusion. Straight to the point videos with little to no rambling.

Please be sure to look out for my other courses here on !

All of my courses come with a no questions asked, 30-day money back guarantee.

Once finished the course, I would greatly appreciate any feedback you may have, so be sure to rate and leave a comment about what you liked and disliked about my course. Your feedback will help me improve the course, as well as, future courses to come!

Feel free to recommend any courses you would like to see me create for your benefit.

Download link:

uploadgig_com:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction