Complete Canva Course 2019 - Learn Advanced Graphic Design!
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 2.33 GB
Duration: 3 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English
Learn Canva from scratch - Perfect for Beginners - Learn Everything and make 10 Amazing Graphic Designs!

What you'll learn

How to use Canva to create attractive graphical images and grab the attention of customers
Save time and money by creating your own artwork quickly and efficiently
We will create 10 different projects to put what we learn into practice
You will be able to create a strong brand identity and brand style
How to make use of everything Canva has to offer and become a professional graphic designer
We will learn design theory (the psychology behind design) as well as actually learning the design features packed into Canva
You guys will learn in a fun and easy to understand environment where everything is clearly explained in detail
We will learn Canva 2.0 which is the newest version

Requirements

You will need a laptop with access to the internet.
No prior design knowledge is necessary.

Description

In this course you will learn how to create AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, PROFESSIONAL graphic designs with Canva completely for FREE

Do you want to create your own graphics for social media or the internet, but don't know where to begin?

Have you spent time and energy Googling graphic design application tutorials online only to find out that it never covers exactly what you need?

Is outsourcing your graphics to a 3rd party a hassle, especially when you have to go back and forth to make changes before the project is completed?

Have you tried to create your own designs but they just don't look professional?

And have you then tried to outsource these designs and have to pay a lot of money for designs which aren't absolutely perfect?

So, do you want to create these designs yourself completely for free in a matter of minutes?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, you're in the right place!

I know that designing can be time consuming and sometimes frustrating, but with Canva you can create designs so quickly and also make them look professional. So throughout this course, I will be showing you guys through in-depth tutorials how to create your own graphic designs quickly and easily, this will be done through 10 projects where we dive deep into what Canva has to offer. And because Canva is completely free to use, you can imagine the huge chunks of money you will be saving on outsourcing. Personally, I enjoy using Canva because it has a huge amount of tools to offer, you can literally create anything, and this means I am able to get fantastic end results all the time!

If this isn't enough for you, I even allow you access to some free additional content where you can gain special access to some more tips and tricks as well as a playlist of new Canva videos!

That's why I created this course - to teach people just like you how to easily get started with Canva.

I have spent a lot of time designing with Canva, literally all of my YouTube thumbnails, my website designing and all of the logos you can see have been made with Canva. This means I have a huge amount of experience as I use Canva each and every day!

Have fun while learning! Learn by actually doing!

After enrolling in this course, you'll be taught all of the key tools embedded in the Canva workspace and then we will dive into 10 projects where I will be spending time showing you how to develop various graphic designs for a whole range of purposes!

The Parts of the Course:

Part 1

We will take a look at each of the tools built into Canva and really begin to understand what Canva has to offer

Creating an Account

Understanding the Canva Interface

What are Templates and How Can You Use them?

Shapes, Photos and Lines

Grids and Frames

Illustrations, Icons and I Love Canva

Charts

Messing about with Text

Get the Perfect Background with Canva

Uploads - Using your own images

What are Folders?

The Amazing Addition of Apps

Part 2

We will learn Design Theory which is very important and only the top designers actually bother to learn this!

Colour Theory

Integrating Shapes

Understanding Typography

Part 3

We will create a whole range of detailed graphic designs putting what we have learnt into practice!

Here are the 10 Projects we will complete:

YouTube Thumbnail

YouTube Channel Art

Presentation

Large Rectangle Ad

Bookmark

Logo Design

Website Design

Birthday Invitation

Desktop Wallpaper

iPhone X Wallpaper

If this isn't enough for you, I even allow you access to some free additional content where you can gain special access to some more tips and tricks as well as a playlist of new Canva videos!

By the end of this course you will have created some amazing designs for yourself, and you will have mastered the skills necessary to achieve professional results. You will be able to apply these skills to any project you wish, and with each video accurately planned and recorded I don't waste your time, instead I teach you everything quick enough so you can easily understand it and go design!

Who this course is for:

Anyone interested in learning and mastering graphic design quickly and easily
Beginner design enthusiasts
People who wish to learn design theory (the psychology behind design) and enhancing the features built into Canva
People who want to create incredible designs completely for free!

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/de36195fcb7fe207514f0df7d902760d/x0gwh.Complete.Canva.Course.2019..Learn.Advanced.Graphic.Design.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/04e247f41f515501f2d8a95ccde1383d/x0gwh.Complete.Canva.Course.2019..Learn.Advanced.Graphic.Design.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/36c838979f006e7f872926bb3ddc7c3f/x0gwh.Complete.Canva.Course.2019..Learn.Advanced.Graphic.Design.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/8AEA73D4DBDECAC/x0gwh.Complete.Canva.Course.2019..Learn.Advanced.Graphic.Design.part1.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/00B53EC5EF5CB7E/x0gwh.Complete.Canva.Course.2019..Learn.Advanced.Graphic.Design.part2.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/FF9ABCBDF7AE7C7/x0gwh.Complete.Canva.Course.2019..Learn.Advanced.Graphic.Design.part3.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction