Citrix Application and Desktop Virtualization - 7.6
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 744 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 76 lectures (6 hour, 39 mins) | Language: English
Master Deploying, managing and implementing App and Desktop Solutions for Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.6.

What you'll learn

Know the Citrix certifications and the way to obtain them
Set up the infrastructure components
Set up XenDesktop 7.6 components
Configure XenDesktop 7.6 resources (Server OS machines, hosted applications, and Desktop OS machines)
Configure profiles and policies
Validate the implementation

Requirements

Desire to Learn
Desirable knowledge of Windows Server and their functions (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, etc.)

Description

**************** Update ****************

To learn more on Troubleshooting Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp Environment Please Enroll our new course -

Citrix - Troubleshooting App & Desktop Virtualization - 7.6

Stop wasting time on other CCA 7.6 preparation material that claim to be updated. Citrix is making the exam more and more tricky, and your only way to work around that and pass on the first attempt, is to study and understand Citrix Virtualization in depth, which is the core design philosophy of this course/content.

Read the Course reviews, and find for yourself. Students are confident for taking there CCA exam after completing this course.

The best VALIDATED, VERIFIED Content to help you pass the new Exam Format on the first attempt, and "more importantly" get you on a solid XenDesktop/XenApp and understanding Ground (Think about XenDesktop/Xenapp technical interview, and on the job duties).

So does this mean that, this is the All-In-One guide, and The Only One out there on the internet today, the answer is humbly, YES IT IS!

What do you need to do?

Two things:

1) Enroll to the course and stop wasting time

2) You will need to invest 5 hours on this course to get the best results. If you are not ready for the hard work, please find another course, this course IS NOT a shortcut or a corner cutting course.

Voted to be the Best and Only COMPLETE All-in-One Guide for the Citrix Certified Adminsitrator-Virtualization exam, that have produced 1000s of Successful CCA Adminsitrators with average scores of 85%+.

Why Enroll to this course?

Excellent question, here is why

This course will enable you to:

1. ACE the new FMA Architecture.

2. Be 75-80% ready for CCA.

3. Confidently attend any Ctrix XenApp and XenDesktop related job technical interview, and

4. Excel in your Citrix Admin Job,

5. Be part of the vibrant and dynamic QnA forum of this course. A great place to post questions, get swift answers from 10s of active forum contributors, quick access to the instructor. Many students have had their learning experiences enhanced because they posted and received answers to questions. Due to its dynamic nature, the pool of forum questions may be also used as an additional way to test one's knowledge.

This is SimplyEdukator's promise, you will NOT find another course that can give you all this bundled in one course at a fraction of the exam fee cost. The best companion to preparing and getting certified.

Enroll now and Learn why most of this, Citrix Certified Administrator, exam preparation course's students are scoring high comfortably (average is 85%) in the new exam.

If you are serious about becoming Citrix - Citrix Certified Administrator. And you are looking for a one-stop-shop, and a complete, all-in-one Exam Preparation Guide, Then this course is for you.

You'll learn in details how to be an Citrix - Citrix Certified Administrator and Master the XenApp/XenDesktop, and as a bonus ACE the exam with high score, look no further, and Join now!

In addition, you will become ready for the technical Job Interview, and the upcoming CCA JOB role duties.

Please read the course reviews to find out how did this course change lives, by changing and supporting its candidates' careers.

Student Feedback example (1):

Amit Katiyar,

Very detailed explanation about all the components and course touches all aspect of the citrix technology. I am 14 years experienced in citrix and i have gone through many courses but such detailed explanation i never found. .

Student Feedback Example (2)

Alexey Lyubavin,

Very good explanation of Citrix Virtualization technology going through concepts first and digging into actual GUI examples. Detailed focus on majority of citrix policies with some use cases was quite helpful. Having some labs for people to try it out would be quite handy. Overall this is very good course for people starting to manage Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp infrastructure.

Student Feedback Example (3)

Bhati Vardharam Bammar,

I am working on Citrix but i don't know its background. Now I am aware of it.

Student Feedback Example (4)

Graham Thomas,

Solid overview of Citrix environment. I was thrown in at 'deep-end' for a XenApp setup and barely understood administrative interface. Now I feel I understand all the main components and could start to administer this environment.

The course has flat presentation especially when working through the policies, at times it feels like listening to a shopping list and found it difficult to concentrate. Interweaving the presentation part with demonstrations may help coupled with typical real world scenarios.

For the following reasons, this course is a MUST have for anyone serious about the XenApp/XenDesktop, AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam.

The course is:

The only available, All-in-One, Complete online preparation guide to prepare you fully to the Citrix Certified Administrator Exam.

Voted by the students to be "THE BEST AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam " online training in the market globally.... read below to find out why....

The right success companion, it is very common for my AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate students taking this course to score above 85% with most of them scoring above 80%, basically, no more struggling while thinking what is the exam passing score.

Having more than 228+ top ratings of 5-star reviews in the first few months of its launch, to read more on the above and many more Citrix Certified Administrator stories taking this course.

This course is "Second to None" when it comes to CCA exam required knowledge preparation, readiness assessment, review before the exam, and confidence & readiness boosting.

What are you waiting for?

Stop searching, Enroll and let's start your very own CCA Success Journey! Enroll NOW!

I will meet you inside the course!

Who this course is for:

All who wish an upgrade in technology careers
That has little or no knowledge in Citrix XenDesktop, XenApp
Network Analysts and Administrators, IT consultants
Any One Who Wishes To Be Either CCA or CCP Certified

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/711ed7ac0359355a1b1f723e5455c1d3/2q5w4.Citrix.Application.and.Desktop.Virtualization..7.6.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/bda339be8357927f06e4b0ced2c8ee26/2q5w4.Citrix.Application.and.Desktop.Virtualization..7.6.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/0FA73A7AC60CA03/2q5w4.Citrix.Application.and.Desktop.Virtualization..7.6.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/0D790FA44D43F26/2q5w4.Citrix.Application.and.Desktop.Virtualization..7.6.part2.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction