Cisco - TCP/IP & OSI Network Architecture Models
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | Lec: 17 | 249 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn Cisco Objectives - TCP/IP & OSI Models and understand protocols and the communication process

How YOU will LEARN!

This course requires you to be engaged! I teach this course as if you were in an actual classroom environment!

You will be seeing different graphical presentations, and then I use the screen as your very own whiteboard so you get the best explanation possible, and stay engaged!

YouTube:

Subscribe to LearnTech Training on YouTube as we will be uploading many videos for all areas of Technology that include FREE Lectures, LABS, and Promotional Offers for future courses we create!

DONT FORGET TO RATE:

Please do not forget to rate this course. We use the ratings to determine if building courses such as this will be worth our time in the future. Note: If you feel this course is not worthy of a good review - please, let me know so I can resolve the issue and we can avoid negative reviews!

Thank you for choosing LearnTech Training with myself, Keith Gebhardt, to be your instructor for this course. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns - please ask.

Download link:

uploadgig_com:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

uploaded_net:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction