Evaluate how people feel about the changes
Paint a compelling picture of the future
Anticipate how people will respond to change
Anticipate the impact of change on operational performance
Plan effective project communications
Handle resistance to change effectively, to win over resisters

Requirements
You should have some experience of organizational life
Experience in management and leadership - at a supervisory level or higher - will be a great help
Experience of project working will be a great help
Description
Change is an inevitable part of organizational life
And if you have any leadership role, you'll soon be called upon to help lead it.

But, we often fear change. This leads to resistance.
So, managing and leading change is a challenging role. Change Management will take you outside of your comfort zone and beyond your existing management and supervision tool-set.

But change is predictable
You can anticipate how people will respond, and what you need to do to engage them positively. You can plan, prepare, and handle the resistance that will certainly come.

To do that, you need practical change management tools and models
And this course will give you them.

More than that, you'll learn:

how the need for change arises,

how to communicate it, and

the way to lead people through it.

Here are the main topics you'll cover:

The Cycle of Change

Barriers to Change

The first reason why people resist change

Tools for change leaders

Stakeholder analysis

How people respond to change: the change curve

The impact of change on operational performance: the Satir Curve

The three phases of a change program: the Lewin Model

The Onion Model of resistance to change

How to win over resisters

Ongoing Project: Change Management Case Study
Throughout the course, you will have short exercises to do, that use the skills we'll cover. They are based on a real organizational change project. Other students and your tutor will support you, endorse your successes, and help you with your questions.

Prior Experience
The only prior experience you need is working life. But, if you have management or project management experience, you'll find it even easier!

Your Tutor
Your tutor is Dr. Mike Clayton. As a senior project, program and change manager at international consulting firm, Deloitte, Mike led large and complex change projects for his clients.

Now, as a trainer and facilitator, he has been applying what he learned and teaching it to others. This course represents 15 years' experience of what tools students find most helpful, and 25 years experience in business, managing change, large and small.

Your Unconditional, No-questions, 30-Day Guarantee
The best way to assess how valid this material is in you culture is to try it out. I am so confident that this course will change your life that I offer you an unconditional, no questions asked, full 30 day money-back-in-full guarantee. If you don't think this will give you the tools to do more with your time, then just ask for your money back.

And What if you have questions?
I will be on hand to answer your questions if you get stuck, puzzled, or just want to know more. As a professional trainer, this is what I do, and I promise to respond within 24 hours of your question arriving with me from Udemy.

Enroll Now
Enroll for this course now, so you can start to regain control of your life straight away.

Who this course is for:
Supervisors, Managers and leaders at all levels, who need to lead change in their organization
Team members who are experiencing change and want to understand what's going on.

Screenshots

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/9cd32e3dd0ce6242a46f6044d0b2e35b/uut99.Change.Management.Real.World.Strategies..Tools.rar.html
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction