Caroline Winegeart - Better Branding Course
English | Size: 2.14 GB (2,296,544,485 bytes )
Category: Business
What if you could create a memorable, professional brand for your business without paying thousands to hire a designer?

And, what's even cooler...
What if you created that brand yourself?

No more feeling STUCK every time you want to move forward with a new project or business idea. No more crossing your fingers that the right designer is available at the right time to take on your project.
With this course, I teach YOU to become the designer.

The Better Branding Course is a self-paced, online video course that will give you the freedom to bring your ideas to life. I'm going to teach you my unique process for uncovering your brand story, turning that into a strong brand concept, and finally, translating that concept into beautiful visuals that authentically convey the right tone for your brand.
I want to help you build a business that supports the life you dream of. And beautiful, authentic branding is your ticket to that. Let's get started, shall we?

What Tools Will I Need?

In an effort to make this course as accessible as possible, I developed the content so that anyone could take advantage of it, regardless of their access or knowledge of design programs like Photoshop.

I go through each step of the creation process using not only Photoshop, but also free tools like Canva, Google Slides, and Google Drawings as well. As long as you have access to ONE of the following, you can take full advantage of this course!

What exactly do we cover together?
Introduction
What you can expect from this course

Lesson 0.1 - Welcome!

Some background on my story and why I created the course

Lesson 0.2 - About The Course

What you can expect, and how to take full advantage of all the course has to offer

Lesson 0.3 - The Power of Branding

Why authentic branding matters and how it can affect your business, plus what exactly we'll create togther throughout the course
Module 1: Story
Uncovering what makes you one-of-a-kind

Lesson 1.1 - Intro To Brand Story

What the heck is a brand story and how do you find yours

Lesson 1.2 - Owning Your Origin Story

What led you to create your business and what parts of your past can help make you stand out

Lesson 1.3 - Clarifying Your Business Foundation

Getting clear on the who, the what, the how and the WHY of your business so that your branding is in line with your business fundamentals

Lesson 1.4 - Defining Your Brand Beliefs & Values

How to figure out what your brand stands for and what it cares about
Module 2: Concept
Translating your unique story into a concise brand foundation

Lesson 2.1 - Intro To Brand Concept

Why it's important to have a strong conceptual basis before you develop visuals for your brand

Lesson 2.2 - Developing Your Brand Canvas

Pulling together the various elements of your brand story and turning it into a strong brand perception

Lesson 2.3 - Establishing Your Tone Words

Selecting the five words that will become the basis of your brand

Lesson 2.4 - Building A Visual Vocabulary

Understanding how tone words translate to visual design elements

Lesson 2.5 - Creating A Mood Board

How to pull together the right inspiration images to set a powerful aesthetic as a jumping off point for your visual identity
Module 3: Execution
Translating your concept into a visual Brand Identity

Lesson 3.1 - Intro To Brand Execution

What elements make up a Brand Identity and how can you begin to create your brand system

Lesson 3.2 - Typography

Understanding what gives typefaces their personality, how to pick the right ones for your brand, and when/how to use typefaces throughout your branding

Lesson 3.3 - Color

How many colors do you need for your brand and how to develop a palette that is versatile and authentic to you

Lesson 3.4 - Graphic Elements

Illustrations, icons, graphic shapes - they all can pull your entire brand together into something that is unique and cohesive

Lesson 3.5 - Logos

Once we have the basic parts of your brand, beginning to build a logo becomes much easier! Logo best practices and variations you'll need

Lesson 3.6 - Photography

Where to look for great photos and how to develop a consistent aesthetic for blog posts images, web design and social media

Lesson 3.7 - Creating Your Brand Board

Pulling it all together in a Brand Board so you can see how your brand elements work together and balance each other
Module 4: Activation
Implementing your new brand system into a website design you're proud to show off (using Squarespace)

Lesson 4.1 - Intro To Brand Activation

Fantastic branding is only helpful to your business if you USE IT!

Lesson 4.2 - Getting Acquainted With Squarespace

A walkthrough of the Squarespace dashboard and basic functionality

Lesson 4.3 - Website Structure

Creation of a site map so that you can start to organize your website content

Lesson 4.4 - Page Layouts

How to structure content on your page so that it's interesting and digestible to your website visitors

Lesson 4.5 - Branding Your Home Page

How to integrate your brand elements into your home page design

Lesson 4.6 - Branding Your Social Media Presence

Creating banners and profile images that carry your brand seamlessly through to your social profiles

Lesson 4.7 - Launching Your Brand!

A launch plan to build excitement and buzz around your newly updated brand!

Sales page :
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]
Download link:

uploaded_net:

bigfile_to: