Building templates for WordPress using Webflow (no coding)
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hour | Lec: 17 | 164 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Without knowing programming learn simple and efficient method how to create themes from scratch with Converter Lite.

In this course you will work with a ready-made template that is called "Cafe Rosa". It is a nice template where you will find slider, tabs, forms and many other elements. i will show you how to transfer your website from Webflow to WordPress in one click. Also you will find out how to customize the feedback form and how to edit the content in WordPress without using the service. All the necessary materials will be under the video.
THIS COURSE IS NOT FOR THOSE WHO PLAN TO WATCH AND RESELL. THIS COURSE IS FOR NICE STUDENTS WHO WANT TO EARN MONEY QUICKLY WITHOUT ANY SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE OF CODING. IF HELP IS NEEDED I AM ON SKYPE (ANY TIME). WITH MY COURSE YOU CAN MAKE ONLINE STORE, BUSINESS CARD WEBSITE, PORTFOLIO, LANDING PAGE AND MANY MORE... DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON EXPENSIVE ONLINE PLATFORMS BECAUSE NOW YOU CAN DO IT BY YOURSELF.

Download link:

nitroflare_com:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

uploaded_net:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction