Building a List in 30 Days Challenge - 2016 Action Plan
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | Lec: 23 | 220 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Your guide to building your first email list and maintaining your list

Would you like to learn how to reap profitable email addresses in any given niche and make money on demand ?

Would you like to finally start making real money from the comfort of your home, using only your email list ?

Can you follow the easy instructions I will lay down for you in order to build your very own list that will pay for years to come ?

If you answered > to any of the questions above, congratulations. You are already on your way to financial freedom.

In the internet marketing community, gurus and successful marketers all know : the list is king.

Having a list of customers in your niche is the easiest and fastest way to make money -period.

Let me help you !

In this course,I will teach and DEMONSTRATE every step of the process from choosing your niche, to sending promotional emails to your new list.

The internet doesn't care who you are: If it worked for me, it will work for you, regardless of where you live.

Better yet, along with my videos and my ebook, I will provide you with a readymade professionally designed squeeze page, ready for you to upload to the web This squeeze page comes with a high quality ebook that YOU can give away in exchange for email addresses !

I will also teach you the art of driving converting traffic to these squeeze page in no time at all, so you can add subscribers to your list in a matter of days.

Download link:
uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

bigfile_to:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction