Last updated 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 915.07 MB | Duration: 2h 31m

For Anyone Looking To Start, Scale & Grow A Digital Business (Without Creating Products Running Ads or Customer Support)

What you'll learn
Students Will Learn How to Start An Easy and Ethical Email Marketing Business
"Built an Email List (smart way)"
Send Ethical Promotions to Your List
Make Money Rinse & Repeat
It Doesn't Require Any Special Skill & it Doesn't Involve Running any Paid Ads
The Old Way (You Work Hard)
The New Way (You Work Smart)
The Old Way "Create a Product" (do it yourself or outsource it)
The New Way "You Work Smart And Intelligent Manner" to Reap The Reward
The Old Way "Create a Landing Page" (Page builders are expensive)
The New Way "Product Creations?" (You don't have to)
The Old Way "Create a Sales Page (Need expertise)
The New Way "Free & Smart way" (to Create professional pages)
The Old Way "Create an Upsell Page" (Too Much Manual Labour)
The New Way "Product Vendor will Create a Sales Page &" (Upsell Page for you)
The Old Way "Creating & designing ad's" (ouch painful journey)
The New Way "We Simply Mail Our List" (Already proven Product)
The Old Way "Sell Your Products" ( it is not easier as you think )
The New Way "We Order Pizza Online" & (Chill the rest of the Day)
The Old Way "Manage Support" ( you won't be able to sleep)
The New Way "Next day We" (Rinse & Repeat and Make Money)
Requirements
No Skill Needed Absolute Beginner Can Do it With a Heart Beat
Description
Opportunities are All around YouSend & Profit Simple Email Business Model​Perfect For Beginners ​Works For ANY Type Of Business​Step By Step Video Instructions​Set & Forget Business Model​Million Dollar SupportThis is the Business ModelI Follow every dayThe Old Way(You Work Hard)Create a Product (do it yourself or outsource it)Create a Landing Page (Page builders are expensive)Create a Sales Page (Need expertise)​Create an Upsell Page (Too Much Manual Labour)​Creating & designing ads (ouch painful journey)​Sell Your Products ( it is not easier as you think Manage Support ( you won't be able to sleep The New Way(You Work Smart)You Hardly WorkProduct Creations? You don't have toFree & Smart way to Create professional landing pages​The product Vendor will Create a Sales Page & Upsell Page for you​We Simply Mail Our List Already proven ProductWe Order Pizza Online, & Chill the rest of the DayThe next day we Rinse & Repeat and Make Money Re: Send & Profit DiscoveryHello Aspiring EntrepreneursMy Name is ShanHonestly I stumbled upon this method accidentally...I used to waste so much time on the internet, trying to figure out the best possible method tomake money online..The Problem was I always picked a difficult and expensive business model, since the method was difficult and expensive I never made a dime, making things worse I even lost money Once I figured this simple & easiest business model out, the rest is history... I Call it Send & ProfitI Will Show How anyone can start this simple & powerful business model absolutely "Free" and start selling other people's products without any product creation & support headacheI Created Send & Profit so anyone can start an Online business effortlesslyANDTurn simple emails into ALead Generating Power HouseAnd NO...It Doesn't Require Any Special Skill & it Doesn'tInvolve Running any Paid AdsThe Profitable Send & Profit Systemcan be run from the comfort of your HomeHow Cool is That...3 Simple StepsTo Turn Your Profit & Send Machine Into A Powerful Sales MagnetLet This Underground "Machine" WorkFor You On Auto-PilotStep # 1Build a List The Smart WayUse Simple Methods to Build Your Hyper-Active ListStep # 2Become AN Auto-Responder ChampionWatch My Over The ShoulderVideos to automate your EmailsStep # 3Rinse & Repeat For Automated Commissions & SalesSimply follow the first 2 Steps and let itRun while you sleepP.S. In Case You are one of those people (like me) who just skip to the end of the page, here's the deal:I Will Show You the Step By Step System to Write Simple Emails for Automated Big Ticket CommissionClick the Button Below to Get YourHands-on this now! You Won't Regret ItRight Now You Can PickOne Of The 2 OptionsOPTION # 1You can continue to try difficult and expensive business models and wonder why thingsare not working... Trust me expensive business models will keep you broke until you realize the reality ... and when you do..it will be too late..Are You Sure You would like to continue down that path?OROPTION # 2You can take this exclusive offer ...and start building your "Profitable Email Empire " from scratch...No more expensive or confusing stuff to drain your energy and motivationYou have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain plus you are getting a massive discount only if you will Act Now!Here's A Recap Of EverythingYou's Getting Today...Complete Send & Profit SystemVideo Modules On Setting Up The Entire System(VIP) Training to Add New Features on DemandProduct Will be Updated Every Month (New Features)Highest Quality 24/7 Support For Any Questions100% Proven System That Works Over & Over AgainI am not going to sleep without answering your Questions FAQDo I Need the Experience To Make This Work?A. Absolutely not, this is a completely newbie-friendly System and has fully comprehensive training, nothing is left out!Will I be Overwhelmed with All the Information?Absolutely not I am giving you step-by-step training and bite sizes.. so you won't be overwhelmed and we will even show you how to rinse & repeat the whole process.Do I Need any AnySoftware To Make Money?A. The answer is No. We are showing you inside how you Can become a champion running email system Leveraging the Power of List building using our methods only. There is no paid software involved in this.Who Should Try Send & Profit System?A. This system is for everyone who wants to start an inexpensive and proven business model I have uncovered the gold mine..
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Why Email Marketing
Lecture 3 Magic of Auto-Responder
Lecture 4 Aweber Mastery Part -1
Lecture 5 Aweber Mastery Part -2
Lecture 6 Thank You Page Design
Lecture 7 Landing Page Creation
Lecture 8 Email Automation in Aweber
Lecture 9 Mail Chimp Mastery
Lecture 10 Design Professional Signup Forms
Lecture 11 Email Automation in Mail Chimp
Lecture 12 Test The Automation
Lecture 13 Perfect Subject Line Formula
Lecture 14 How to Write a Perfect Email
Section 2: Advance Learning
Lecture 15 Students will learn extra advance features of Email Marketing Machine
Lecture 16 Advance Automation
Lecture 17 MailChimp Integration With Wordpress Site
Lecture 18 Give Away Rights to The Product So You Can Build Your List Fast
Lecture 19 Access All The Value & Promotional Email Ready to Plugin to Your Auto-Responder
This Course is For Positive Individuals Who Wants to Start A Profitable Online Business With "ZERO" Investment

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Kod:
https://rapidgator.net/file/d2419b6f5bdfd2f8694905f61bb2a7a0/abbrq.Build.Profitable.Online.Business.ItS.Like.An.Atm.Machine.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Kod:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/6e125a2b54e7c196/abbrq.Build.Profitable.Online.Business.ItS.Like.An.Atm.Machine.rar
nitroflare.com:
Kod:
https://nitroflare.com/view/0EA695B6883D4EE/abbrq.Build.Profitable.Online.Business.ItS.Like.An.Atm.Machine.rar
1dl.net:
Kod:
https://1dl.net/dmiearlt1wrn/abbrq.Build.Profitable.Online.Business.ItS.Like.An.Atm.Machine.rar.html