Build Professional GUI apps with VBA Excel : Zero to mastery
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 837 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 18 lectures (1 hour, 59 mins) | Language: English
Automate Complex Tasks with Excel VBA - Create easy to use graphical programs ( GUI ) - Real projects are given.

What you'll learn

Build professional graphical apps with vba excel.
Learn VBA programming concepts to create dynamic, re-usable code.
Directly apply the Excel VBA provided scripts included to your projects.
Learn concepts by a concise presentation , then practise with excercices.
Learn how to connect Excel with a database using VBA ODBC .
Easily adjust VBA code you find to fit your projects .
You will be able to work as a freelancer VBA developper
Explore the powerness of using VBA solutions.
Real life projects scripts are provided in complement.

Requirements

Excel installed on your desktop.
Some previous knowledge of oriented object programming will help , but isn't a necessity.
A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
You will need to take notes
A cup of coffee
Enthusiasm is all what you need!
You will be provided with a variety of concrete projects codes !

Description

Join me in this course and take control of Excel VBA , you will master the process of automating common tasks through the use of Macros and Excel VBA scripts .

I'll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to be able to use VBA to improve your work flow, save time and automate your current Excel projects.

My course is manually subtitled has mainly two parts :

A theoritical presentation with slides : You will discover the fundamental concepts and syntax - I'm providing only useful VBA codes you can directly use for your work - My scripts are already runned & verified !

Practical excercices : You will enhance the knowledge you acquired by a number of usefull excercices that contains also some kind of course comlements. Here you will learn how to create a VBA graphical program ( Forms , Buttons , etc ) with crud operations ( Add , modify , delete , display data ). You will get familiar with loops and conditions , understanding and resolving a problem , managing of files ,etc . The scripts for each section are provided with comments.

Go from Beginner to Microsoft Excel VBA Expert!

Don't waste your time

Don't waste your time on poor quality videos and confusing explanations. In this Excel VBA course, complex topics are taught in a simple manner by the instructor . The content has been carefullyorganized. The videos are high quality and they are fully subtitled . Most importantly you will learn VBA by doing. The presentation explains clearly the concepts in a pedagogic manner. Each excercice has 1 video to understand the problem and how to solve it.

In this course I used my knowledge that i acquired during my studies at engineering school, as well as my own touch as a developer.

During my educational, I have learned that programming is the key to implement any industrial solution. It doesn't suffy to find a solution for an industrial problem, the firm usually need to automate algorithms.

I have collaborated with professionals during my trainings, and I succeeded in providing realistic solutions for different situations. I used programming especially in my graduating project, I remember implementing a vba graphical interface to improve quality of a database called (plan for every part) as a phase in reducing the "transport order exceptions and premium freight". In addition , i created a vba interface for printing customized labels in a real industrial problem.

Recently , i learned how to realize interactions between VBA and R language using Bert .

Now I'm working as a freelancer developer in parallel with teaching programming languages to individuals. My PhD subject is about developing a fast neural network method for data classification using self-mapping cards.

I spend most of my time researching how to make hard concepts easy to understand. In this & upcomming courses, you'll find pedagogic explanations with animations to make sure everything is easy for participants. I'm using mainly slides and live coding .

What you can look forward to in this course :

Understand how to use the right syntax in VBA

Clear and consice presentation of concepts ; clear syntax .

All Scripts are verified and provided , concerning the presentation just copy & past them in vba editor.

The course is subtitled with high quality ( manually ) .

Useful Excel VBA codes you can directly use for your work with comments.

1 video for each excercice .

Working with the Visual Basic Editor

errors handling .

Different methods to access ranges and cells properties.

Different options for loops and conditions.

How to work with data types

Basically all the knowledge you need to automate tasks in Excel.

In complements , you will be provided with articles tutorials to create a database ( using phpmyadmin ) and to access a database like mysql ( with ODBC ). Also , you will be provided with scripts for handling pictures in vba . Other lists of unkown vba tips and functions will be also provided soon.

Who this course is for:

For anyone with a desire to learn.
If you want to build graphical programs with forms and buttons ( GUI ) , this course is for you !
Anyone wishing to improve their developer skills
Anyone who want to learn an oriented object programming knowledge.
You don't need a previous programming experience at all ! Anyone one could learn vba .

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/ca9e4a3d52db506bb04c43289d9a26c8/tn21q.Build.Professional.GUI.apps.with.VBA.Excel..Zero.to.mastery.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/4de3a3e749563a95640acdb159353eb4/tn21q.Build.Professional.GUI.apps.with.VBA.Excel..Zero.to.mastery.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/7CB9330794D7766/tn21q.Build.Professional.GUI.apps.with.VBA.Excel..Zero.to.mastery.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/7A904DE1B74177F/tn21q.Build.Professional.GUI.apps.with.VBA.Excel..Zero.to.mastery.part2.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction