MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 6 lectures (37 mins) | Size: 325 MB
Learn HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap 4 and Build a Responsive Portfolio Website with Latest Technologies from Scratch

What you'll learn

Build stunning websites from scratch
HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap 4
Latest web technologies in practice
Develop responsive websites for all devices
Understand how to use media queries
Be able to implement stunning jQuery effects

Requirements

Have a basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Javascript and Bootstrap

Description

You will learn to build stunning websites from scratch which are also responsive.

Why you should take this course

When I started to learn web development, there wasn't a course like this, that went through section by section and explained every step from scratch, in one single course.

So, I had to go to a particular website that inspired me and tried to replicate what they have done.

By doing this I started to discover, that I learned a lot of tips and tricks to do a particular effect.

By taking this course, you will learn the tips and tricks I have learned the hard way, in one single course.

Support

If you have any queries, I am one click away to answer your queries. So please don't hesitate to shoot a question, even if it sounds silly. I am always here to help!

Special note on who is this course for

This course is not for complete beginners. I have not included the basics of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, and Bootstrap. Those who are taking this course are expected to at least know the basics of those technologies.

But if the majority of students request to include the basics, I will consider including those.

If you want to learn to build stunning websites, Enroll Now!

Who this course is for:

Those who wish to develop stunning websites
Those who have basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Javascript and Bootstrap
Those who wish to understand how media queries work practically
Those who wish to understand how to build responsive websites

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/1be79ce9f4f834220f7f658b41e7c47a/6xpl8.Build.Portfolio.Website.Using.HTML5CSS3jQuery..Bootstrap.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/B81530F9ABE9408/6xpl8.Build.Portfolio.Website.Using.HTML5CSS3jQuery..Bootstrap.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction