BPMN Process Analysis using Visio 2016
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 945 MB
Duration: 3 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English

Business Analyst Guide to Business Process Modelling with BPMN and Microsoft Visio 2016

What you'll learn

You will be able to construct BPMN models using Visio 2016
You will be proficient in building process models using the BPMN template in Visio 2016
You will understand the important elements of the BPMN standard and be able to apply them in business process analysis projects
You will receive individual feedback by attempting the set assignments

Requirements

None except for a desire to learn BPMN and the enthusiasm to complete the set exercises using Visio 2016 (Professional Edition)
Microsoft Visio 2016 Professional Edition

Description

Update October 2018 - Brand new section on Creating Professional Visio BPMN diagrams added to the course. This new material provides a deeper level of tuition on key aspects of Visio as it relates specifically to the BPMN 2.0 template.

Not just theory - key BPMN skills combined with practical and valuable Microsoft Visio 2016 experience

Individual Assignments with direct University level instructor feedback. Now you can assess your ability to apply BPMN and Microsoft Visio 2016 to real world scenarios and receive one to one feedback on your work.

Some Recent Reviews

"Highly recommend this course to anyone needing to build their BPMN skills. Having completed the course I now feel well prepared for the projects I'm involved in. BPMN is important to me in my job as a Business Analyst and having completed this course I'm confident that I can prepare professional quality process models using the BPMN standard. Visio is great mostly because of the validation techniques it offers. Makes it easier to produce correct diagrams. Dave's teaching style is easy to understand and builds in a step by step manner." April 2018

"Until now, I have felt Visio could not provide real world basics. But through this course, I was surprised to see that many of the features are just not visible at first glance. Now I know this will work perfectly. And without a large learning curve to move the first team beyond basic BPM and into BPMN. The guide was excellent and easy to follow." March 2018

"Fantastic Course!" January 2018

"As a senior BA, I have used many modeling techniques, however, BPMN was one never really taught to me. When my new project told me they used it, I had to learn fast. Mr. Murphy's course was exactly what I was looking for. One, it used Visio 2016, which is what I use today and, two, he explained the most common symbols, how to use them, and when. I feel now after watching the class, I can confidently create some business processes using BPMN." December 2017

Learn a key skill for establishing yourself as a proficient business and process analyst using Business Process Model and Notation 2.0. (BPMN) This is the internationally recognised standard for business process modelling. Learn how to build complex business process diagrams using Visio 2016.

Build a strong foundation in BPMN and Visio 2016

Key BPMN Process Modelling Skills
Real World BPMN Business Examples
Experienced Instructor
Comprehensive Coverage of all BPMN 2.0 Constructs
Visio 2.0 Illustrations and Examples using BPMN Template
Practice BPMN Assignments and Solutions

Critical Skill for Business and Process Analysts

BPMN is the international standard for business processing modelling. Visio 2016 is the modeling tool of choice by most major organisations. This combination of skills puts a very powerful ability in your hands to confidently interact in business situations which require your input to key business process understanding and improvement projects.

Enhance your skills and job profile by learning both the BPMN standard and the Visio modelling tool in this comprehensive course developed by an experienced and respected practitioner and expert in the field. Learn how to become a key contributor to Business Process Management (BPM) and Improvement projects. Learn process mapping from the ground up.

Content and Overview

Suitable for anyone new to business process modelling, BPMN and Visio 2016, this course has more than 20 lectures which have been designed to bring you step by step through all aspects of Business Process Modelling Notation 2.0. Clear examples are used to illustrate the use of all elements of the notation, together with a series of practice assignments which help to establish your personal confidence in the use of the BPMN standard and in the use of Visio 2016 as the modelling tool of choice.

Starting with an overview of the main elements of the BPMN 2.0 standard, the course explains how to use Activities, Gateways, Events and Sequence Flows to illustrate common business situations you may encounter. The use of each of these constructs is then expanded in individual lectures devoted to the techniques which can be applied to their use. The course then explores the more complex use of iterations, multi instance activities, compensations, transactions and errors handling techniques in BPMN to manage complex processes.

Complete with a comprehensive series of exercises and solutions, you will be able to follow along with the course creator as you work through each concept and the apply and test your new knowledge and skills in BPMN.

Includes an eBook covering all of the course scripts for students who like to have written notes!

Closed captions included.

Who this course is for:

Students wishing to learn BPMN and become proficient in process modelling and mapping.
Students who wish to understand BPMN process modelling and obtain practical skills using Visio 2016
Students who want to gain proficiency in Visio for BPMN process modelling
Students who an interest in BPMN, Business Analysis, Process Analysis, Process Mapping or Business Process Management

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/bd87fe938495004d5e6d6a940ba2c0a3/k4av0.BPMN.Process.Analysis.using.Visio.2016.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/b78a9765119ad8b0ff029a68985d636d/k4av0.BPMN.Process.Analysis.using.Visio.2016.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/c0f215f11d8132bee9ff89cda7ccb8a6/k4av0.BPMN.Process.Analysis.using.Visio.2016.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/21B7A1F16495732/k4av0.BPMN.Process.Analysis.using.Visio.2016.part1.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/F2ECAFE04E54FFD/k4av0.BPMN.Process.Analysis.using.Visio.2016.part2.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/85BAC8840B5322F/k4av0.BPMN.Process.Analysis.using.Visio.2016.part3.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction