The Beginner's Guide to C# 2020
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 818 MB | Duration: 2.5 hours

What you'll learn
Utilize Visual Studio Code and .NET Core to Write C# Programs
Requirements
You need access to a PC (Windows, Mac, Linux) to Install Visual Studio Code and .NET Core
Description
The C# programming language from Microsoft is one of the most popular programming languages in the world. This book is designed for an absolute beginner to get started with this powerful programming language. You do not need any prior programming experience for this class. I will be using .NET Core, which is Microsoft's cross-platform environment for .NET. Because of this, you can run this code on Mac OS, Linux, or Windows. I will show you how to use Visual Studio Code that is a lightweight code editor from Microsoft. It is free to download and install. I will also show you some affordable cloud-based options so you can do your software development in the cloud. In this class, I will start with an elementary sample program. Then we will add elements that illustrate primary language constructs step by step to this program until you have a complete demonstration program. We will review essential language elements such as:

* Loops

* If Statements

* Case statements

* C# Data Types

* Methods

* Object-Oriented Programming and

* More

I have attached detailed instructions in pdf files for each lesson that shows you step by step how to build the code for each exercise. By the end of this class, you will have a basic knowledge of the C# programming language and will be able to write your own programs.

See you in class!

Who this course is for:
Beginner programmers who would like to learn C#

Screenshots

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/bbddcb0fd37d7ce8d7a9fea46e7898c5/h5ss3.The.Beginners.Guide.to.C.2020.rar.html
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction