BBC Cuckold Collection
epub | 270.16 KB | English | Author :CJ Blake | B01M60ROX5 | 2018

Book Description :

[spoiler]
Watching My Wife Getting Ready For Another Man Is One of The most Erotic Things I've Done

THREE BBC CUCKOLDING BOOK BUNDLE - 3 Stories for The Price of ONE!

Books in this Collection:

Book 1: The BBC Surprise

(Watching my wife with a real man - First Time Cuckolded)

Ellis is a hot curvy housewife, and Spencer is her 'Loser' husband. They have been married for a few years and they love each other. Yet, Spencer kno he has never been able to satisfy his wife and she deserves more; so when he realizes imagining his wife with other men, and in particular with a BBC throbbing dark meat, gets him really aroused, he takes action and tries to find a way to make this extreme fantasy become real.

Will he accomplish his goal of watching his own wife getting naughty with a real man? With an handsome ebony stud that could finally give her what she deserves, and finally satisfy his hot, yet curvy wife? Will she be willing to do it, becoming involved as much as her husband, into all his? Or will she ultimately reject this steamy opportunity?

This book is definitely real cuckolding, and also includes humiliation scenes like 'husband cleaning out wife after climax and a little MMF cuckold submission.

Book 2: My Hotwife abd The BBC Gym Instructor

(Husband cuckolded and humiliated Honored his marriage)

What happens when a loser husband craves to watch his wife with another man? A real man. An authentic BBC.

When a husband is not capable to satisfy his wife, he'll do anything to finally give her pleasure, even if that means letting her get naughty with a true alpha male.

Alison has been raised with strict principles and rules, but when she meets the ebony gym instructor, and Tom proposes to invite him for dinner, things may go even further than he has planned.

Will this submissive husband be able to really bear the situation, and take the all thing to the next level? And. will Alison, his steamy wife, be able to handle that mighty BBC man?

This book is definitely real cuckolding, and also includes humiliation scenes like 'husband cleaning out wife after climax and a little MMF cuckold submission.

Extract:

'When the bell rang I almost jumped on the couch. I was immersed in deep thought, and I evaluated the possibility of really saying "Look, I'm not willing to do this anymore," but how could I have done such a thing, after what I told her. It was me, who insisted and prompted Alison in flirting with the guy. It was me, who said she should invite him over. No, I couldn't change my mind now.

Book 3: The BBC Dare

(Watching my curvy wife getting naughty in front of strangers - First Time Cuckolded and Humiliated)

What's going to happen when a silly game between a couple goes further than it was meant to be?

Pride can lead beyond imagination and when Amber, a curvy hot housewife, and Rob, her proud husband, find themselves daring each other in front of other people they just met, neither of them wants to lose their dangerous, kinky challenge.

Is Rob going to stop his hot wife when she seriously dared him to end all that? Or will he let her do the most dirty things with the handsome ebony stud they just met, letting people watch everything?

Extract:

I was going literally crazy too. It all started like a stupid daring game and we ended up in that room with people we barely knew. I was watching my steamy wife, doing the unimaginable to a big, athletic, ebony man, and instead of being outraged by that, it made me throbbing. 'How far would she have gone?' I wondered excitedly.[/spoiler]

Category : | Interracial Erotica, Interracial Erotica, Urban Erotica

Download link Here
Hosters
Rapidgator | Nitroflare | DropApk

Kod:
https://rapidgator.net/file/f65b096fbc4b9852dfca85a6b2825261/BBC.Cuckold.Collection.epub
Kod:
http://nitroflare.com/view/8080825AFC085C7/BBC.Cuckold.Collection.epub
Kod:
https://dropapk.to/8zzc2pcdvmrc/BBC.Cuckold.Collection.epub
Thanks for downloading BBC Cuckold Collection :