Published 9/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 287.93 MB | Duration: 1h 4m

Introduction to Saudi dialect (Gulf/Khaleeji): Greetings, introductions, and common expressions

What you'll learn
Understand what is the Saudi dialect of Arabic and who speaks it
Know basic pronunciation of Saudi dialect
Greet someone in Saudi dialect
Introduce yourself in Saudi dialect
Use common expressions within their cultural context
Requirements
No prior knowledge of the Arabic language is required.
Learning how to pronounce the letters of the Arabic alphabet may be helpful; this course will go over it briefly and explain specific pronunciations for Saudi dialect.
I will include some comments directed towards those who have already studied formal Arabic in order to make comparisons, however these will not be necessary for learning the primary content.
No reading of Arabic text is required. The vocabulary and expressions will be accompanied by an approximate transcription using English pronunciations.
Description
This course teaches the dialect of Arabic language spoken in Saudi Arabia. It is a Gulf or "khaleeji" dialect similar to the Arabic spoken in neighboring countries, including the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and Yemen. Whether you are visiting the region for tourism, living there for work, or have Arabic-speaking friends or colleagues elsewhere, this course will help you make your first steps in getting to know and interact with Arabic-speaking people using their native language.Throughout this course on Saudi dialect, you will learn to:-Say "hello" and use the corresponding response-Ask "how are you" in many different ways, just like a Saudi would-Introduce yourself-Use high-frequency expressions in their cultural contextOn the way we will cover specific sounds in Saudi dialect, question words, phrases to help you with communication, and polite words.I will be using authentic recordings from a native Saudi Arabic speaker, plus my own knowledge, to teach you Saudi dialect. I speak Saudi dialect on a daily basis. I started learning it over ten years ago and can now use it to navigate most all situations.In addition, there will be quizzes to help you review the vocabulary, as well as assignments that are designed to prepare you to have a live conversation in Saudi dialect. At the end of the course, you will have the essential tools you need to greet an Arabic-speaking person from the Gulf region and navigate a basic introductory conversation. You also will be able to sound more authentic by using common expressions rarely (if ever) found in Arabic textbooks.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 What is Saudi dialect?
Lecture 2 Course overview and tips
Lecture 3 Saudi dialect pronunciation
Section 2: Hello and goodbye
Lecture 4 Hello and goodbye
Section 3: How are you?
Lecture 5 Introduction to "how are you"
Lecture 6 Pronouns: "I" and "you"
Lecture 7 How are you? Part One
Lecture 8 How are you? Part Two
Section 4: Useful expressions
Lecture 9 Polite words
Lecture 10 Yallah! Let's learn some common expressions
Lecture 11 How do you say that? Helpful communication phrases
Lecture 12 Question words
Section 5: Introducing yourself
Lecture 13 What is your name?
Lecture 14 Where are you from? Where do you live? Where do you work?
Section 6: Sample dialogues
Lecture 15 Sample dialogues
Section 7: Course conclusion
Lecture 16 Ma3 assalama!
People who plan to visit Saudi Arabia as tourists,People who live or work in Saudi Arabia,People outside of Saudi Arabia who have Saudi friends or colleagues,Arabic language learners interested in learning more about specific dialects

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Kod:
https://rapidgator.net/file/420df24e320f187dd87a94fea2426459/kmamd.Arabic.Language..Saudi.Gulf.Dialect.With.Native.Audio.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Kod:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/e6438f6e9ad4aE64/kmamd.Arabic.Language..Saudi.Gulf.Dialect.With.Native.Audio.rar
nitroflare.com:
Kod:
https://nitroflare.com/view/52DA4ECEE2C89C4/kmamd.Arabic.Language..Saudi.Gulf.Dialect.With.Native.Audio.rar
1dl.net:
Kod:
https://1dl.net/0jif9106f1sh/kmamd.Arabic.Language..Saudi.Gulf.Dialect.With.Native.Audio.rar