Amazon Kdp Self Publishing: Four Books From One
Published 2/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.60 GB | Duration: 2h 45m

A Step-By-Step Guide To Creating Your ebook, Paperback, Hard Cover and Large Print Books

What you'll learn
Create ebook, paperback, hard cover and large print versions of your book for sale on Amazon
Learn how to upload an ebook for sale on Amazon
Learn how to upload a paperback for sale on Amazon
Learn how to upload a hard cover book for sale on Amazon
Learn how to upload a large print book for sale on Amazon.
Learn how to create books in all formats for dyslexic readers for sale on Amazon
Learn how to format all versions of your book using Vellum and Kindle Create ready for upload to Amazon
Learn three strategies for writing blurbs
Learn how to create your own book covers for all versions of your book, using BookBrush, ready to upload to Amazon
Learn the best methods to find appropriate keywords for your book title. sub-title, book description and keyword boxes
Learn the best methods to identify appropriate Amazon genres for your book
Learn the best methods to identify the right price for each version of your book
Requirements
A smartphone or laptop
No previous experience required
Description
What's an obvious and straightforward way you can increase the income from your book and which you can repeat over and over again?Create four books from one manuscript.How do I do this?Subscribe to this courseAmazon KDP Self Publishing: Four Books From One.A Step-By-Step Guide To Creating Your ebook, Paperback, Hard Cover and Large Print Books.Who is it for?Authors planning to self-publish their books, and who are at, or close to, the start of their author journey. Authors who understand the financial potential of having multiple formats of their book.Everyone who aspires to write, whether they are just starting out or have a part-work gathering dust in a drawer or on a half-forgotten computer file. Whether they are retired or retiring soon and want to fulfil a long-standing ambition to write a book, or at the beginning of their writing career and looking to set up a solid foundation.What does it cover?By the time you complete the course, you will be able to self-publish perfectly formatted ebooks, paperbacks, hard covers and large print books versions of your book, in beautiful fonts, with eye-catching book covers and well-crafted blurbs.Who buys print books?Some readers, with a visual impairment, will be interested in the large print version. And this course will also show you how to create books specifically for people with dyslexia.Some authors want physical copies of their books to sign at book launches and book events, for instance, in indie book shops. They give a talk, field questions and then autograph and sell their books directly to an appreciative audience.Some readers simply prefer a physical copy of the book.Surprisingly, some readers will buy your book in more than one format. Initially, they read it as an ebook, enjoyed it and decided to send it to a friend as a gift.Why is this course the best?The course is a comprehensive, well-organized, step-by-step guide that shows you how, with a little extra effort, you can turn your completed manuscript into four versions of your book for sale on Amazon. Each series of lectures is supported by notes: summaries, useful websites and resources.Why will this information change or improve my life?It will save you time. You will make mistakes on your author journey, for sure, but at least you can avoid making the mistakes I made. It will save you money. I made some costly blunders but I also made some good decisions in subscribing to particular sites.Why should I care?If you have a burning desire to share your stories, this course is a step-by-step blueprint to get you from A to Z. You will gain a huge sense of satisfiction in seeing your work in print. The hard work will have been worth it.Why is now the time to learn this topic?In my experience, and no doubt in yours, 'Now' is always the right time to start. You never know what's round the corner. Start now and you will continue. Continue and you will complete.Why are you the best teacher for this topic?Not only am I a highly qualified teacher, but I also set up and ran a successful education company for many years. Thousands of students took the courses I wrote with very high satisfaction rates. I am also on my own author journey and have self-published several books. So with my background and experience, I am well-placed to deliver a hands-on course in a serious but engaging way.Do you get excited about teaching the course?Researching, writing, revising, recording and editing this course has been a labour of love. Fortunately, I love teaching. I have been a teacher all my working life. But what is most rewarding is the success of my students.What will I learn?How to create ebook, paperback, hard cover and large print versions of your book for sale on Amazon.How to upload an ebook for sale on Amazon.How to upload a paperback for sale on Amazon.How to upload a hard cover book for sale on Amazon.How to upload a large print book for sale on Amazon.How to create books in all formats for dyslexic readers for sale on Amazon.How to format all versions of your book using Vellum and Kindle Create ready for upload to Amazon.Three strategies for writing blurbs.How to create your own book covers for all versions of your book, using BookBrush.The best methods to find appropriate keywords for your book title. sub-title, book description and keyword boxes.The best methods to identify appropriate Amazon genres for your book.The best methods to identify the right price for each version of your book.If you'd like to get access to all this, then click the button to enrol. I'd love us to work together.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Welcome To The Course
Lecture 2 Meet Your Instructor
Lecture 3 Get The Most Out Of The Course
Section 2: Books, Blurbs and Book Covers
Lecture 4 Introduction. Books, Blurbs and Book Covers
Lecture 5 Formatting An Ebook Manuscript
Lecture 6 Formatting A Print Book Manuscript
Lecture 7 Writing Blurbs For Novels
Lecture 8 Writing Blurbs For Short Story Collections
Lecture 9 Testimonials
Lecture 10 Creating Ebook Book Covers
Lecture 11 Create Paperback Covers
Lecture 12 Creating Hard Covers
Lecture 13 Recap
Section 3: Uploading An Ebook To Amazon
Lecture 14 Introduction To Uploading An Ebook To Amazon
Lecture 15 Lecture Two. Page One
Lecture 16 Lecture Three. Page Two
Lecture 17 Lecture Four. Page Three
Section 4: Uploading A Paperback To Amazon
Lecture 18 Introduction. Uploading A Paperback To Amazon
Lecture 19 Lecture Two. Page One
Lecture 20 Lecture Three. Page Two
Lecture 21 Lecture Four. Page Three
Section 5: Uploading A Hard Cover Book To Amazon
Lecture 22 Lecture One. Page One
Lecture 23 Lecture Two. Page Two
Lecture 24 Lecture Three. Page Three
Section 6: Uploading A Large Print Book To Amazon
Lecture 25 Introduction. Uploading a large print book
Lecture 26 Lecture Two. Uploading a large print book
Section 7: The Finish Line
Lecture 27 The Finish Line
Authors planning to self-publish their books, and who are at, or close to, the start of their author journey

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Kod:
https://rapidgator.net/file/81a1498c500f541fa39e7806d7defa2b/rrixv.Amazon.Kdp.Self.Publishing.Four.Books.From.One.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/d0e832676c1364b05758872da6b78c1d/rrixv.Amazon.Kdp.Self.Publishing.Four.Books.From.One.part2.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Kod:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/84B7b09d673167e3/rrixv.Amazon.Kdp.Self.Publishing.Four.Books.From.One.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/F85081ef68eC7b46/rrixv.Amazon.Kdp.Self.Publishing.Four.Books.From.One.part2.rar
nitroflare.com:
Kod:
https://nitroflare.com/view/B5B4920DF9F3B2B/rrixv.Amazon.Kdp.Self.Publishing.Four.Books.From.One.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/99ECDD4D6BB24F0/rrixv.Amazon.Kdp.Self.Publishing.Four.Books.From.One.part2.rar