English | 2022 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B0BL5LCTF9 | 207 pages | EPUB/PDF converted | 18 Mb

How to nurture a thriving productive garden, even if you don't have a lot of space, time, or money.
If you're investing time, money, and sweat into your garden but wish you could get more harvest and lush productivity from it, then this book is for you. I was in the same situation, managing two school gardens, putting in a lot of sweat equity but seeing mediocre results and barely keeping up with all the tasks because everything seemed to need MORE - more water, more fertilizer, more, more, more. I was working for the garden and hadn't figured out how to build and utilize natural systems within it, just like the systems in a forest, to work for me. Then I was taught regenerative gardening principles, and the light came on. I'd like to share those concepts with you because they have entirely elevated my gardening experience.
In this book, 5 Tips to Cultivate a Regenerative Backyard Garden, you'll discover how to apply regenerative farmers' practices in your home garden. You'll learn to nurture your garden to be resilient and self-sufficient, save money and get the satisfaction of growing nutritious, flavorful food for your family.
In this book, you will discover
"Super plants" that can mine nutrients from deep in your soil and make them bio-available to your crops.
Strategies and shortcuts to use resources you have onsite to build nutrient-dense organic fertilizers rather than purchasing them.
Plants that can solve pest problems in other plants, solve soil problems and fertilize your soil.
76 perennials and their benefits for interplanting with other crops for biodiversity and soil health.
An ancient system of irrigation from the bottom up that saves money and time, putting water where it's needed when it's needed in just the amount that is required.
How to use living mulches and green manure to amend your soil and reduce weeds and water loss.
A list of best and worst companions for your choice food crops, including plants to deter their most common pests.
How to nurture a thriving soil food web that is the foundation of a resilient garden.
Secrets for building your plants' immune system so they can survive the stresses of drought, disease, and transplant shock.
Do you think you don't have the time or money to change to a regenerative garden? You'll discover that small shifts to practices you're already doing will achieve great results. You'll make a plan at the end of the book to focus on one practice and implement it consistently. Then you'll return to the book and choose something else to add when you're ready. Before you know it, your garden will thrive, and you'll enjoy a biodiverse, resilient garden that takes less time, energy, and money each year.
Do you wonder if regenerative gardening principles work?
New research published in PeerJ Life & Environment in January 2022 proves that regenerative agriculture isn't just a theory. The study found regenerative agriculture boosts nutrient density while also helping the environment.*
I became reinvigorated when I discovered these regenerative gardening secrets. I learned solutions to my frustrations, and it all started making sense - why I was having challenges with my soil, plants, and pests. I'm looking forward to having you discover these same principles and see how they impact your gardening experience for the better. Let's get going growing!

DOWNLOAD

rapidgator.net:
Kod:
https://rapidgator.net/file/0b87b7700a3e5a36ea11fb126df38802/gtrgd.5.Tips.to.Cultivate.a.Regenerative.Backyard.Garden.rar.html
nitroflare.com:
Kod:
https://nitroflare.com/view/82CA5AE1F7F9260/gtrgd.5.Tips.to.Cultivate.a.Regenerative.Backyard.Garden.rar