Customized Inflatable Emergency Medical Tent Refugee Camp
Brand:Ace
Model: A2-33
Size: 15*6*4m
Customized design: Available
This is a sealed inflatable medical tent for refugee’s using, its with insect netting windows, and the sheet curtain can be roll and put down to cover the netting. We make the structure tubes by 0.6mm pvc tarpaulin with hot welded workmanship. And the cover sheet is 0.4mm pvc tarpaulin which is lead free, 100% water proof, flame retardant and UV resistant, the application for the inflatable emergency tent is to hold over 10 refugees and the top roof is with rope netting for lighting hanging, and its with air condition pipe that it can be offered heating as well.
Product Description
Product name:Customized inflatable emergency medical tent refugee camp
Size:15*4*6m/49*19.6*13ft
Material:Plato 0.6mm pvc tarpaulin for the structure, 0.4mm pvc tarpaulin for the cover.
Accessories:Air pump(optional), repair kit, compartment sheet(optional), ropes, curtain doors and windows, floor sheet(optional)
Printing:Optional
Logo:We can make stitched logo, velcro logo or printing logo on inflatables(optional)
Certificate:All inflatables we made are met with CE and UL standard,
Packing:High-duty pvc tarpaulin bags for inflatables, strong cartons for air blower
MOQ:1 set
Production lead time:2-4weeks after design confirming
FOB port:Huangpu, Guangzhou
Payment terms:T/T, L/C at sight
Place of originGuangzhou, China
Warranty:2 years for pvc tarpaulin products, 1 year for pvc coated nylon products
FAQ:
Q: Can you printing my logo on the products?
A: Yes! You just need offer the logo by CDR or AI file to US.
Q: Can you make my own design?
A: Yes, you could send us your design sketch directly and we tell your requirements
Q: How do I pay?
A: Please transmit (T/T) the payment from your bank to our bank or L/C at sight is acceptable.
Q: What include in products?
A: It is included inflatable items, blower, repair kits (including the same color material, glue)
Qo you have any Warranty for your products? How can I do in case it get damaged?
A: The Warranty is 1 years. All of our products are strictly tested by pressure testing machine before packing and shipping. If it damaged by your side, you can use repair kit.
Q: Your blower meets CE/UL requirements?
A: Yes, we can offer CE/UL blower with different power according to different country
Q: What's the lead time?
A: The lead time depends on the quantity and the time that you place the order. Usually, for 1-3 items they can be finished within 2-3 working weeks.event tents supplier
website:[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]