2 sonuçtan 1 ile 2 arası
    Üye idukykujemiqelyca - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar
    Konular
    Bölümü
    İşletme
    Cinsiyet
    Erkek
    Tecrübe Puanı

Rail bogie turntable Transfer Car26

Product Name:Rail bogie turntable Transfer Car
    Product Description:
    The bogie turntable is used for the cross rail change of the electric flat car and the transfer of goods, The rail bogie turntable cart is also called the electric rotating cart, the track rotating platform, and the track rotating cart. The turntable is mostly used with the track transfer cart together to help it steer. The transfer cart goes along the track onto the turntable, the turntable rotates to dock with another track, and the transfer cart runs along the other track to complete the work. The electric rotary turntable is composed of main components such as a motor, reducer, and slewing support. The rotation angle ranges from 90° to 360°. It can be controlled by wireless remote control and console. When the track is placed vertically, two tracks are provided. The intersection is the installation position of the turntable. The turntable is provided with a track to dock with the track on the ground. After the docking is successful, the transfer cart moves to the turntable, and the turntable rotates the transfer cart to run on another track, and the complete set of steps is repeated in turn.
    Price:6560.00
    Product Website:[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]
    Company Description
    Henan Remarkable Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd.
    Address:HeNanHeNanXinXiangInternetInternet Building, Xinxiang, Henan, China
    Descption:Henan Remarkable Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd.(RMK) is a professional manufacturer of material handling equipment, RMK integrates R&D, design, manufacturing, sales, and after-sales service, More than 17 years of experience in material transfer carts production. Our main product lines are Electric Transfer Cart, Die Transfer Carts, Coil Transfer Carts, AGV-Automated Guided Vehicles, RGV-Rail Automatic Transfer Carts, Steel Transfer Carts, Ladle Transfer Carts, Battery Transfer Carts, Rail Transfer Cart, Industrial Trailer, and Transfer Cart Parts, etc. We can customize a variety of load, function, table, and application field transfer carts.
    Registered Capital:100
    EmployeeNum:100
    Henan Remarkable Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd.
    Telphone:86-0373-3091116-0
    Fax:86-0373-3091116-0
    Email:rmkznkj@aliyun.com
    Company Website:[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

Üye diogini1ahangchuoi - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Konular
    Bölümü
    Jeoloji
    Cinsiyet
    Erkek
    Tecrübe Puanı

Cevap: Rail bogie turntable Transfer Car26

S898 lÃ* đôi giÃ*y da cao cấp mang Ä‘áº*m chất Italy, thiết kế vô cùng tinh tế, sang trá»ng vÃ* lịch sá»±. tất thảy đôi giÃ*y được lÃ*m từ chất liệu da bò cao cấp, cùng vá»›i những Ä‘Æ°á»ng may vô cùng tÆ°á»ng táº*n vÃ* chỉnh chu, đôi giÃ*y đạt được chÃ*nh xác tiêu chÃ* của má»™t đôi giÃ*y da cao cấp.

Mang thiết kế Ä‘Æ¡n giản vá»›i phần mở dây buá»™c tạo cho ngÆ°á»i dùng sá»± dá»… dÃ*ng khi dùng, form dáng chuẩn, ôm lấy bÃ*n chân vÃ* không bị há»ng dáng khi sá»* dụng lâu. Äôi giÃ*y trở nên má»™t kiệt tác hoÃ*n hảo từ đôi tay của nghệ nhân ngÆ°á»i Ã.

Äôi giÃ*y da cao cấp S898 nÃ*y dá»… dÃ*ng kết hợp cùng vá»›i những y phục khác nhÆ° quần âu, kaki hay những bá»™ veston cho ngÃ*y trá»ng đại.

GiÃ*y da cao cấp luôn lÃ* lá»±a chá»n hoÃ*n hảo, đạt được chuẩn thẩm mÄ© cÅ©ng nhÆ° an toÃ*n cho sức khá»e ngÆ°á»i tiêu dùng.

Xem thêm ngay nhiá»u mẫu giÃ*y đẹp tại DIOGINI.VN nhé

Konu Bilgileri