VSDC Free Video Editor 5.1.2.566 + Portable | 34.0/31.4 Mb
The video editor is intended for editing video files and creating videos of any complexity involving various visual and audio effects. The program offers rich functionality and yet has a simple and intuitive interface, allowing you to create videos with a bare minimum of efforts. VSDC Free Video Editor, as its name suggests, is an application designed for video editing purposes. In addition, it works as a converter for your video files.

The interface is endowed with a nice menu and a unique way to arrange graphically the items. At first sight, this application may look complex because the menu has a branch-like structure and some of the options are opened in a new window. If you are not satisfied with the implicit layout, you may choose among four themes. In addition, this application creates the impression that there are two programs combined: one that helps you create your own project and the other that converts your video files.
This is a great free tool that fulfills its purpose. It provides a lot of options which you may use to edit or to create a video project. If you want to create your own scheme, all you need are the images, the video and/or audio files. This application offers you the possibility to edit your piece of work by adding different effects. Moreover, you can set the duration for each image. The duration is specified in milliseconds and the minimum time is 33 milliseconds.
The converter helps you export the result of your work into AVI, MPG, MOV, WMV, MKV, RM, SWF, and FLV files. An interesting part of this application is the fact that you have the possibility to set for which players or devices you want to create the video.
Although it helps you add video files, I recommend you to use the "Files Wizard" for images. What's more, if you have a big project to create or edit, my advice for you is to close other applications on your computer. This way VSDC Free Video Editor will work faster, especially regarding the conversion part of the process.

This is a complex application that allows you to add a personal touch to your video files. I think the main disadvantage is the fact that computer resources (CPU and RAM) are required at a very high level. This caught my attention when I tried to convert a high quality video file.

Download link:

uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

datafile_com:

bigfile_to:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction