Ephere Ornatrix 6.0.12 | 126.4 mb
Ephere has released Ornatrix 6.0.12 beta for 3ds Max, the latest update to its popular plugin for generating hair, fur and feathers, making it possible to generate hair from particles and overhauling grooming and LOD workflow.

July 29, 2018 - Ornatrix 3dsmax 6.0.12 BETA

New: Initial implementation of Moov Physics modifier is complete, including script loading, dynamic parameters, collision objects, and external forces
New: Added SeExpr expressions to GenerateGuideDataModifier, including full expression editor (3dsmax 2018+)
New: Added external forces to Oscillator modifier
New: Added progress bar to Alembic export, implemented cancel, and improved export speed
Fixed: Remember Roots Position buttons are always gray in 3dsmax 2016 and older
Fixed: ResolveCollisions and Osicilator crash after Clone
Fixed: Guides from Shape modifier taking too long when applied to NURBS curves

About Ornatrix. Ornatrix can be used to model, animate, and render hair, fur, feathers and even vegetation. It is designed to allow intuitive artistic control over the hair grooms while utilizing a non-destructive parametric workflow. We support hair creation from scratch all the way to the final production render with a bouquet of tools carefully designed and honed over time.

About Marsel Khadiyev. Ephere started in 2003 when I was working in a small studio in Toronto as a modeler. I have been long interested in all aspects of realizing 3d characters. While working on 3d cartoons I realized that user-friendly hair was something both challenging and badly needed in the industry.

So I quit my job there and started Ephere. Immediately I worked on Ornatrix and a few other tools inside 3ds Max. I wanted to make a hair tool that closely fits in with 3ds Max' existing pipeline for polygons and curves. This meant it had to behave similarly to Edit Poly, Edit Spline, and other beloved 3ds Max gems. After creating and releasing the initial version of Ornatrix, I could see it being adopted and loved by the 3ds Max community.

Since then we released many new versions for 3ds Max and it is widely used by freelancers as large studios. We have also integrated Ornatrix into Maya, releasing it in the middle of 2016.

These past 14 years in business taught me a lot. They allowed me to gather and work in a tight group of very talented programmers and designers and to evolve Ornatrix with our other tools into something powerful enough to be in all kinds of productions.

Product: Ephere Ornatrix
Version: 6.0.12 beta
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
Kod:
https://ephere.com/
Language: english
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: The same OS for the version of software that you are using.
Software Prerequisites: Autodesk 3ds Max 2015-2019
Size: 126.4 mb

Download link:
Kod:
nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/56A6B6CE86CF34F/99cyg.Ephere.Ornatrix.6.0.12.rar uploaded_net: http://uploaded.net/file/bb8jwz79/99cyg.Ephere.Ornatrix.6.0.12.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction