Platform : Windows x64 | Size : 1.21GB
Interface language : English / Dutch / Spanish / Italian / Chinese (simplified) / Chinese (traditional) / Korean / German / Portuguese (Brazil) / French / Swedish / Japanese
Edit and organize your photos with the app that's optimized for desktop.Lightroom Classic gives you powerful one-click tools and advanced controls to make your photos look amazing. Easily organize all your photos on your desktop, and share in a variety of ways.

Your photos don't always reflect the scene the way you remember it. But with Lightroom Classic, you have all the desktop editing tools you need to bring out the best in your photographs. Punch up colors, make dull-looking shots vibrant, remove distracting objects, and straighten skewed shots. Plus, the latest release offers improved performance so you can work faster than ever.
- With better performance under the hood, Lightroom Classic lets you import photos, generate previews, and move from Library to Develop Module in record time.
- Use range masking tools to easily select the areas or objects you want to edit based on their color, luminance, or depth.
- Create HDR panos faster now that you can merge multiple bracketed exposures into multiple HDR photos and then stitch them into a panorama - all in one step.
Go beyond the desktop and edit, organize, store, and share from anywhere with the cloud-based Lightroom photo service:
- Store and access your full-resolution photos in the cloud
- Find photos on any device fast with auto tagging
- Edit from any device using an intuitive, streamlined interface
Use the GPU of your system to enhance image-editing experience.
Color labels can be added for collections, collections sets, and smart collections.
Adds support for new cameras and lens profiles.
Find information about PNG export, batch merge for HDR and panoramas, and other new enhancements in this release.
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor with 64-bit support*; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64-bit) or Windows 10**
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM (12 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 2 GB of available hard-disk space for program installation.
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display
- AMD: Radeon GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- Intel: Skylake or newer GPU with DirectX 12 support.
- NVIDIA: GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- OpenGL 3.3 and DirectX 10-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality.
- 1 GB Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM (4 GB recommended) for large, high-resolution monitors, such as 4K- and 5K-resolution monitors.
- Deutsch
- English
- Español
- Français
- Italiano
- Nederlands
- Português (Brasil)
- Svenska
- 日本語
- 简体中文
- 繁體中文

FAQ
Question: How will the program work on officially unsupported operating systems?
Answer: I unlocked the installation of the program on Windows 8.x and Windows 10 minor versions. How the program will work for them, I do not know. Those who actively use the program, please unsubscribe in the comments on the release. If any bugs are noticed when working on old OSs, in the next version of the assembly I will block their support. I especially want to note that the inclusion of support for old OSs does not affect the work in officially supported operating systems. Question: Is there a version of this version of the program that runs on 32-bit OS? Answer:

The latest edition of Lightroom, released under the 32-bit OS, was version 5.7.1. Search the Internet! Question: During the installation process, when I click the Continue button, nothing happens to me. How to be Answer: For the installer to work, Internet Explorer version 11 is required. Install or update this product to bring the system into compliance with the requirements of the installer. Question: I can't click the Continue button, because the contents of the window do not fit in the window itself, and the button is out of sight. What to do? Answer: This happens occasionally on crooked OS. There is a TAB key on the keyboard. Click it to the desired menu item. Question:

I have a plug at the initial stage of installation, not described above. Can you tell me something?
Answer: Try replacing the Set-up.exe file used in the distribution package with the one downloaded from here . Question: Installation was not completed due to an incomprehensible error. What to do? Answer: Read the error code decryption . Also, I recommend to study the installation log. It is located in the C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ Adobe \ Installers folder. Perhaps here you will receive more detailed information about the problem and how to resolve it. Question: What is the medicine for this version of the program? Answer:

Using the cppasm hacker method, the patched Lightroom.exe file was released. The cured file is built into the installer by me, so you do not need to do anything special for treatment. Just in case, the original file is saved under the name Lightroom.exe.bak. To restore the original file, remove the .bak extension from it and replace the existing patched file with it. Question: When a program is uninstalled by a standard uninstaller, the progress of removal reaches 100% and everything freezes on this. How to be Answer:

In some cases, this does happen. This is a small uninstaller glitch that developers can't fix in any way. If you encounter this, then start the Windows Task Manager and interrupt the two processes with the name Set-up.exe. Do not worry, the removal at that time will be completely completed.

Image Size and CRC
Image size: 1.21 GB (1 301 139 456 bytes)
MD5-image sum: 03ecee9643eff19147705993be8803d9
SHA1-image sum: bb56d69fc2d9428feb6ea2e33c84c0a1ba17601a

DOWNLOAD
uploadgig
Kod:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/efce2314f443c696/Lightroom.Classic.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/690D4e9cA55dca2e/Lightroom.Classic.part2.rar
rapidgator
Kod:
https://rapidgator.net/file/14feda2c774aa568261496dc73c556c4/Lightroom.Classic.part1.rar
https://rapidgator.net/file/a96a2535397f04e4effd8a3e0c51b4d6/Lightroom.Classic.part2.rar
nitroflare
Kod:
http://nitroflare.com/view/656000BAAFAC9B8/Lightroom.Classic.part1.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/D6B0822E0C68414/Lightroom.Classic.part2.rar