A-Z Guide to Mastering Spanish Pronunciation For Beginners
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | Lec: 30 | 145 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Master correct enunciation, eliminate your accent, and sound like a Spanish native!

Ever wanted to learn how to speak like a native and reduce your gringo accent?
Then this is the course for you! Master the basic essentials with a thorough breakdown on all the major foundations of pronunciation:
Spanglish- The Spanish you already speak every day!
Golden Vowels- Learn to correctly pronounce all 5 vowels (A, E, I, O, & U)
Consonants- Reduce your accent by learning how to pronounce the general consonants like Spanish natives do
Double Trouble- Don't let these words with two pronunciation confuse you! Learn when and how to use certain sounds with these letters.
Unique Consonants- Learn to handle the trickiest words that trip up most beginners, including the dreaded R!
Diphthongs- Vowel combinations produce their own unique sounds, learn to overcome the top 13 diphthongs
Word Stress- Last but not least, learn to enunciate Spanish words just like native speakers, learning the 3 basic rules for stress.
Each of these modules is designed to teach you the fundamentals of pronunciations through sounds and English equivalents.
To aid you in your study, I have also provided various learning materials and tools including:
Flashcards - printable pdfs for practice and to aid memory
Audio - download to review and learn on the go
Mini quiz - review what you've learned
Once you have completed my course you will be able to use the skills you have learned in real-life applications, whether for school, work, or travel. You will be well equipped to pronounce Spanish with confidence and ease. You will leave with a solid foundation to continue your studies and excel in the Spanish language.
So what are you waiting for!? Click enroll and begin your path of Spanish learning today!

Download link:

uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

bigfile_to:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction