Are You Ready to Monetize Your Blog?
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | Lec: 32 | 181 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
10 ways to be a full-time blogger, even if you have less than 1,000 subscribers

So now, you have a blog. Or maybe you are planning to start one. But are you ready to make real money with it?

Let's see how to build a successful blog and how you can monetize it.

Learn:

How to make your posts better
How to write better headlines
How to get subscribers
Why pay-per-click advertising is a bad idea
10 ways to earn real money with your blog
We have collected the best practices, what works in 2017, and what works for blogs with fewer visitors.

Some people are making good money through blogging, but how are they doing it? 10,000 or 20,000 unique visitors a day gives plenty of opportunity to monetize your blog, and it's fairly easy. But what if your blog has only 1,000 subscribers? The good news is: there are still ways to make money with your blog, and even build your subscriber base,

Forget about the old methods like Google Adsense, pay-per-click ads, and banners. I will tell you why they are horrible for blogs.

I show you something different. These tactics work; they are fresh, they are exciting.

This course is a slide-based: animated presentation with voiceover. No talking-head, no screen shots. And I have an accent. People say they can understand me, but my English is not perfect (see in the promo video). If you are one of them who don't like my accent, the whole course is downloadable in pdf.

These tactics are not get-rich-fast formulas. Making money out of your blog requires constant work, blogging, and taking care of your subscribers.

You can find similar money-making methods on the internet if you do your research. I collected:

Which methods work,
What are the latest trends,
And how people can use them successfuly
Start Making Money with Your Blog Today! (please watch the promo video and the free previews before enrolling)

Earl Peters: I love how the ideas are kept in terms I can relate to. I don't need a degree in web design or marketing to understand it. The examples are clear and relevant, and the segments are broken into key concepts that are easy to digest. Nicely done!

Download link:

uploadgig_com:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

uploaded_net:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction