Yervant - Dancing With Poppy
English | Size: 687 MB
Category: Tutorial

This DVD will take tour through the entire wedding day of the Yervant's gorgeous bride & groom, Poppy and Jim's actual wedding day ... also an additional day to illustrate further details of Yervant's techniques.

Yervant is a multi-award winning, and one of the most influential photographers in the world today. He stars in the popular Masters of Wedding Photography DVD which you may already own or have seen.

"Dancing with Poppy" is Yervant's second instructional and inspirational wedding photography DVD.

Yervant is from Australia, he is esteemed as one of the most influential photographers of the last decade with his avant-garde approach to what is typically a traditional industry, Yervant�s images are now renowned for their signature mode.

Having won 1st, 2nd and 3rd place with his wedding albums at WPPI 2005, he is unsurpassed with this amazing achievement which portrays his complete work from start to end of a wedding (or three).

Yervant travels worldwide to shoot very special wedding and also conduct seminars and workshops for professional photographers.

Yervant is a Quadruple Master of Photography (AIPP) Australian Institute of Professional Photography, and also was honoured with Fellowship of the institute for his unparalleled contribution, achievements and setting of significant milestones, in particular in digital photography and output. Page Gallery� album layout software is created by Yervant and is now considered one of the most successful tools in the industry worldwide.

This DVD will take you right through the entire wedding day of Yervant's gorgeous Bride & Groom, Poppy and Jim's actual wedding day.

You will see through Yervant's eyes and his lens, you will follow his mindset, you will experience how he communicates with his couples, you will hear him explain his techniques and finally, you will see the finished Wedding Album.

A thorough tutorial which has been recorded during a real wedding as well as an additional day to illustrate further details of Yervant's techniques."

Cost �75 new!

An amazing DVD for any aspiring photographer.

From the blog...

Poppy's Wedding
31 January 2006 by: Yervant

Yesterday I had an awesome wedding, my beautiful bride Poppy got married�AGAIN!!

Yep, she had divorced 2 years ago and found herself a new man and asked me to photograph this wedding too.

I had Bambi with me, and we had an amazing day� Poppy was simply a dream bride, She had a $10,000 dress on, hand made by Melbourne�s best designers, it had antique lace imported from France, the lining alone was valentino which was also beaded, she had a long silky veil with tiny diamantes around her face, she is gorgeous and �she knows it!!!

She was extremely nervous and fidgety all day, the weather was HOT and humid and it also rained, really sticky day. After the church, Poppy started to relax, we took her to Melbourne city for the location shots, she just played and played to my camera, I think Bambi really enjoyed the experience too. The Groom was a handsome young fellow with a lot of patience!!!!

Anie and I were invited guests as the reception so I took my other photographer Laura with me all day to assist.
Bambi joined us, the reception was held at an old theatre, a classic Victorian place with ornate walls, ceilings and furnishing. The main Ballroom was set up for the 300+ guests in an old world fairy tale theme. We stayed until 1:00am, my other photographer continued on with the party which continued at a very savvy new bar called the Long Room in the city, I would have loved to have shot some more there with Poppy but�. Bambi, Anie and I were completely exhausted, it was a huge day!

As we were leaving, my Poppy says to Bambi �Now, do you see why Yervant loves photographing me?�
What do you say to that?
But she is right, I love that bride, who wouldn�t ?

Kod:
uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/4Eb8645e2A5Eb298/ns62e.Yervant..Dancing.With.Poppy.part1.rar http://uploadgig.com/file/download/C6aA8eb97E71E8f5/ns62e.Yervant..Dancing.With.Poppy.part2.rar