Write Shell Scripts in C shell
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 377 MB
Duration: 2 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English

Shell Scripting in Linux C Shell Environment

What you'll learn

A student will have a fair idea of Variables. Using operators such as AND and OR which are invaluable in any scripting or programming language. The course is extremely helpful for System Administrators to customize their users' environment. For applications users, meaning those that use Linux based applications, will have more in-depth knowledge of their Operating Systems. The course will equip you to understand and use Linux in a different manner. For those striving to go deeper in the C shell environment, my book "Learning C shell scripting Gently" is attached in the last section of the course. The book has many more scripts and detailed information to make best use of the C Shell environment and scripting.

Requirements

The student should know basic Linux commands such as ls, pwd, touch. Should have knowledge of the Linux Directory structure. It is also important that the student is aware of Linux permissions on the user, member and the world level. I have supplied my book for a refresher course on Linux in the first section of the course. The student should have access to have access to any Linux Operating System. Though I would recommend Centos and Ubuntu. The student should download Oracle VM VirtualBox and install on their Windows system. Download Centos or Ubuntu images and install them as Guest Operating Systems on Windows.

Description

Learn something new. Learn C shell scripting and you will discover a path much easier to traverse. There are many excellent BASH shell scripting resources, but the huge content is overwhelming to new students, system administrators and general learners trying to automate their processes. This course goes in details but in a manner that is gentle. You will find it easy to build upon the knowledge gained after going through the course. For instance, variables and operators are nearly same in BASH shell. It is also a myth that BASH shell is used more than the C shell, engineering firms noted for accuracy in this work use the C shell. Why would such verticals use the C shell? Because it is much easier to learn. This course is based on my book "Learn C Shell Scripting Gently" . The book, however, goes in-depth and is attached with the course free of cost. I would request you to avail of this opportunity and read the book, it would be beneficial for you. The course and the book go in tandem to give you sustained and usable knowledge based on my experience of nearly 25 years. I hope you enjoy the journey.

Who this course is for:

This course will be helpful to newbies to the Linux world, system administrators, person responsible for maintenance of their Linux Boxes. Those who are interested in learning BASH scripting, Python and C can avail of this course to learn the ropes of scripting. I would also encourage students who BASH scripting to take this course, they will learn that using C shell they can carry out the same tasks quickly and efficiently.

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/46ca7cb6c298073c2b280488f77ff5ef/b3ip3.Write.Shell.Scripts.in.C.shell.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/881CAFF5E28BED1/b3ip3.Write.Shell.Scripts.in.C.shell.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction