h264, yuv420p, 1280x720|ENGLISH, aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16 | 1h 56 mn | 452.81 MB
Created by: Jason Link
Create a Believable and Compelling World that Will Enchant Your Readers

What you'll learn

Build a compelling and believable world for a fantasy novel
Establish rules for your world
Give a sense of depth to your world
Assign meaningful names to different parts of your world (i.e. landmarks and invented creatures)
Manage a healthy relationship between your world and your story

Requirements

Internet (for accessing the lessons)
A notebook or word processor (for writing down notes and ideas)
A great imagination and a willingness to put in the work!

Description

For the last 20 years I've been practicing the art of world building in fantasy literature, and in this online video course, I share with you some of the insights I've gained on that journey.

What we'll cover

This course will cover important areas of world building such as:

the guidelines for a creating a compelling world
how to address the challenge of world building
how establishing rules and creating depth will make your world more believable

What you'll gain

When you have completed the course, you will be equipped with the knowledge of what it takes to build a believable and compelling world for your fantasy story-a world your readers will want to visit again and again.
Who this course is for:

This course is meant for writers who are in the beginning stages of creating their fantasy novel.
It is also for fantasy writers who feel they need strengthening in the area of creating compelling and believable settings for their stories.
This course is not for advanced writers who are well seasoned world builders.

Screenshots

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/5b27c165ef8e6594428a4b890fded9e4/ua3qa.World.Building.for.Beginners.Fantasy.Writing.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/B39532F55148CBE/ua3qa.World.Building.for.Beginners.Fantasy.Writing.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction