Webinar Write your Story-Become an Author by Kary Oberbrunner
English | Size: 214.28 MB
Category: Business

By Kary Oberbrunner - Igniting Souls
In this webinar I had a blast teaching some amazing people how to write, publish, and market their book the right way. I shared some of the most cutting edge content in the publishing industry...some content many insiders don't even know.

Often people ask why? Why give away this valuable content that groups, institutions, and clients pay thousands of dollars to learn?

The #1 reason is because I care. And the #2 reason is I know:

What it feels like to have a book idea stuck inside you.

What it feels like to encounter obstacles and dead ends without having anyone to help you.

What it feels like to publish that book and not understand how to market it effectively.

For years, my dream felt deferred and delayed until I discovered a powerful system that made all the difference.

People often ask me to help them with their books. They ask for an answer, a tip, tool, or strategy.

Because of the sheer volume of requests, I can't personally help all these authors. But rather than saying no, I choose to help a few authors in an insanely significant way.

For these few authors, I do these 10 things:

I coach them. Every week for 18 months. I give them specific coaching on their personal project, through the writing, publishing AND marketing phase.

I edit their proposal and chapter 1. With tracking comments on, I pour out all my insights on paper.

I make them videos. Through dozens of bite-sized videos, I guide them into clarity.

I give them access. I invite them into my 24/7 private Facebook group where I DAILY answer all their questions.

I publish their book. I bring them my top contacts and together we create a beautiful book in 5 versions (audio, e-book, ePub, hardcover, and softcover).

I share my stage. I give them the mic at my conference and let them keep 100% of their book sale profits.

I care about them. Their success is my success. I invest my time in each author and each book.

I launch their career. I give them a proven system they can use for all their future books.

I expand their awareness. I show them specifically how to turn a $16 book into a 6 figure business.

I guarantee the process. I commit to over-deliver and satisfy. I assume all the risk.
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]
Download link:

uploaded_net:

bigfile_to:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction